What cases have you seen...

MadDog31

Bronze
May 15, 2007
Wilmington, NC
www.bitterfans.com
Honestly, the proximity sensor should not be a problem for any of the cases on the market. The only thing the proximity sensor does is turn off the screen. It doesn't turn off the other features of the phone.
I didn't think of it that way...hell, when it's inside the type of case I'd like, it's GOOD it shuts the screen off (if it's not already sleeping). Ok, no longer wondering about the proximity sensor. :)

iPhonePro07

Jun 20, 2007
I have seen Jam Jacket for iPhone. Like in person, on a shelf, in a stock room at AT&T. Colors white, blue, pink, and green maybe?

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I plan on waiting for VAJA to get their case ready. Nothing but the best for the best! vajacases.com

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
What happened to the cool Forte cases? I had the page bookmarked for a case I was going to purchase these week and now they are gone. They are still advertising the colored cases on the main page but they aren't there to order. Darn it! That's the one case I really wanted.

kewl!o

Bronze
May 28, 2007
Apex, NC
thethirdrail.wordpress.com

Ryukyu

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
just visited vajacases and they have a few styles available. its cool how you can customize the color and get text on it.
Unfortunately, I think those look like women's purses.
I am pretty disappointed that they didn't come out with one that looks like their other cases.