What color iPhone 6/6 Plus are you going to get?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What color iphone 6 will you choose

• Silver

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Space Grey

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I was thinking Space Gray with Black Leather case. I wonder what the Silicone is like though. Do the Apple Stores have both leather and silicone for other models that would be comparable for comparison?

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well maybe according to Apple. But I conferred with my spelling experts in Alpha Centauri and they assured me that with the "Space" prefix, it's definitely Grey.
Therein lies your problem. Those hacks on Alpha Centauri don't know squat. They're just a bunch of posers. If you want quality grammar and spelling work done, the Breen on Sigma Draconis V are the best.

Jdsmitty10

Bronze
Oct 19, 2010
Is the finish different on the gray compared to the iPhone 5? I know I went with white/silver on my 5 because of how the finish came off the black one. Will that be an issue on the 6?

Sent using iCafe app

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
I loved my gold iPhone 5S but the gold iPhone 6/6 Plus looks awful in my opinion. I think it is the white line splitting up the gold where the 5S just had the top and bottom white. With that being said I'm torn right now. I'll make the decision at 2:59 am EST on Friday.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I have gotten every iPhone and I switch with the colors every year. By the time next year rolls around I'll be ready to switch it up. That's why I'll probably go with space gray, however, white will match my iPad Air, and 5C.
I see. I don't have any other devices to match. A friend said gold is the future, so I'll go with gold.