what color iskin revo did you get?

Farani

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Nighthawk here. Seems to be the favorite.

Blooz4u

Jul 10, 2007
Nighthawk here. Seems to be the favorite.

I ordered the blade color. I just hope it's more dark blue than the "purple" color it appears to be in the photos!

section8joe

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I ordered the nighthawk one too.

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
nighthawk. although the yellow one looked pretty sick but it was just too risky to buy something i didn't kno if i liked online. cant go wrong with just black.

Tmge13

Jul 10, 2007
Nighthawk.... bye bye p.o.s. incase......
by the way how's that lanyard? it looks like it plugs into the slot where you dock your phone. is that safe?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i got the black and i better get it soon and it better be good or ill send that sh-mess right back

best be good i spent 47 on that thing

Robear777

Jul 26, 2007
California
Waiting on more info...

iSkins for iPod feature a RevoClip2 (belt clip), an integrated docking port connector cover (dust skirt), rear micro-pores (heat dissipation) and Apple Universal dock compatibility (fits right in).

The 360’ viewer of the iPhone Revo and the associated documentation makes it appear to be slightly less.

Does the Revo’s forty dollar price tag include a way of attaching the phone to your belt (or neck) or do you have to pay an additional fifteen dollars if you want to keep the phone out of your pocket?

It seems to me that the ultimate case will include: armband, carabineer clip, belt clip and lanyard attachments… For forty dollars I’d expect both a case and a variety of attachments.

I’m going to keep looking… Hopefully the folks at Gizmac will come up with a solution.

Take care,

Robear

P.S. I look forward to reading your impressions of your new Revos… It is a nice looking case.

SheepNutz

Jul 22, 2007
I ordered a black one, and my wife got the pink.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
nighthawk as well...looks like thats the popular choice obviously...

dyzfnctional

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
do you guys know if you can use the touch screen with the visor on

tmorse

Jul 19, 2007
nighthawk. although the yellow one looked pretty sick but it was just too risky to buy something i didn't kno if i liked online. cant go wrong with just black.
I also bought the nighthawk (no surprise there), but as you said, until I see actual photos of the other colors, I figured you can't go wrong with black as well. If you guys with the color one's wouldn't mind posting up some pictures so others can see them, that'd be cool. Thanks.

gadgetguy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
do you guys know if you can use the touch screen with the visor on
Im sure you can`t. the visor is for protection & probably sits just above the screen. This brings up a improtant point. I would use some sort of film cover, like the Crystal film to protect the screen face from possible abrasion from the inside of the shield. Oh! my choice is, you guessed it! BLACK!

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
I also bought the nighthawk (no surprise there), but as you said, until I see actual photos of the other colors, I figured you can't go wrong with black as well. If you guys with the color one's wouldn't mind posting up some pictures so others can see them, that'd be cool. Thanks.
had the same choice but the whole thing was so plain so i had to get yellow blue looked more purplish thats forsure or is it just online it looked purplish...
YELLOW all teh way c[= did you guys order'd the lanyard >< 14.95 more blah i didin't

I purchased just the nighthawk too. It would be nice if iSkin would let me know when the estimated ship date is, especially when I paid extra for faster shipping. Their customer service communication is meh..

I purchased just the nighthawk too. It would be nice if iSkin would let me know when the estimated ship date is, especially when I paid extra for faster shipping. Their customer service communication is meh..
When did you order? If you order today, it won't ship for 24 hours. Once it ships you will get it the second businesss day.

I ordered mine on Thursday, it shipped Friday and I got it this afternoon.

Giies

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
i ordered the pink one, i ordered it on Sat and they just shipped it yesterday, and i won't get it until this Thursday.