What Cydia Apps/Tweaks aren't working for iOS 5 yet?

Jan 18, 2011
South East USA
www.prazim.com
Could everybody post the tweaks and apps that aren't working for them on iOS 5 here? I just think it would be helpful to a lot of people (including me). I'll start it off.

BiteSMS crashes immediately,
Activator isn't stable at all,
and even Cydia isn't working right.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Could everybody post the tweaks and apps that aren't working for them on iOS 5 here? I just think it would be helpful to a lot of people (including me). I'll start it off.

No problem with Activator at all for me...:confused:

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I concur on BiteSMS :( :(
I have not themed anyting so Winterboard is unknown for me.
Activator is working on my "Hold Volume Up to Change Tracks", as well as my "Double Press Home Button for MultiFlow". :) :)
iFile works, and Cydia is hit and miss.

Jan 18, 2011
South East USA
www.prazim.com
I concur on BiteSMS :( :(
I have not themed anyting so Winterboard is unknown for me.
Activator is working on my "Hold Volume Up to Change Tracks", as well as my "Double Press Home Button for MultiFlow". :) :)
iFile works, and Cydia is hit and miss.
Every time I used Activator it crashed the settings app and went into an infinite respring loop. So I had to boot tethered.

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
uh oh multiflow is starting to F up. It boots me to Safe Mode. When I uninstall it, the phone boots fine...

TheJustPull

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011

Bite works for me if you install from the right source. haven't tried activator; winterboard used to cause a boot loop but now it has been updated and seems fine.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
iFile works but has a problem with Registration Status.....hit and miss if iFile shows a Registered status...

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
iFile works but has a problem with Registration Status.....hit and miss if iFile shows a Registered status...
I thought that was fixed? I think the registration thing should only happen once, not every time.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Only happening since IOS5..?