What Did You Accomplish Today Here On Eip

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Personally I just looked at interesting subjects about the Keypad. Confirmed my case from Rob hehe. Looked at the NYC people waiting in line(mockup? who knows)
Lets see what else...Ooo I defended a couple of points re:people still saying not to buy iPhone etc....
Received a warning for cursing. (Actually it occurred on sunday...just getting to my EIP mail)
Anyone?:laugh2:

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Confirmed I am just as excited as I was yesterday about getting this phone, uploaded some pictures of my cars to the Honest questions answered poll, oh and...

Put down a couple of Bill Gates wannabes and probably made a few cry. :laugh2:

azwilly

Jun 11, 2007
Got some great insights as to rates (thanks colstiger)

Oh and closer to nailing a Govt employee wasting my taxes and misusing govt property..

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I accomplished getting very little else done today.
That's been a problem for me lately. More and more activity on this forum, new info from Apple, and the pending launch. I'm wondering if things will settle after Friday or if I'll be just as distracted.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
That's been a problem for me lately. More and more activity on this forum, new info from Apple, and the pending launch. I'm wondering if things will settle after Friday or if I'll be just as distracted.
Very much agreed. I DO want to be here to discuss the iPhone while I play with it.
I DO know that the soonest I will be able to come here and talk about it is Saturday morning.
Friday Night I will be working 8p to 2am. Then home with g/f.
Can juggle iPhone and G/F
Cannot juggle EIP iPhone and G/F

chefj

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I got a lot of reading done, caught back up on the site here. Been outta town in Florida, even heard a guy trying to talk his wife into a iPhone onthe beach.

My blackberry sucks can't wait for Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
My BB 8800 is on EBAY as we speak! I've been ready to dump this step-child since Jan. I've accomplished absolutely nothing today.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
My BB 8800 is on EBAY as we speak! I've been ready to dump this step-child since Jan. I've accomplished absolutely nothing today.
How much do you think you will get for it? That is the one I have as well. I wonder if the Ebay market will get flooded with cellphone listings as everyone starts getting the iPhone.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Very much agreed. I DO want to be here to discuss the iPhone while I play with it.
I DO know that the soonest I will be able to come here and talk about it is Saturday morning.
Friday Night I will be working 8p to 2am. Then home with g/f.
Can juggle iPhone and G/F
Cannot juggle EIP iPhone and G/F
Then you should be able to juggle EiP and iPhone. ;)

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
i called in sick to work today, tonsilitis drove me into the bed some more this morning...

then my girlfriend came over, and then i left a bit after that to go run stairs.

i think i might be awake for a long time tonight :D

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
I despise my Blackberry. The very site of it makes me want to throw it against the wall.
yeah try using my piece o poo for 2 months before iPhone launch. arrrg! im so sick of the rainbow colors. it's not funny anymore. use to resemble an acid trip. i'd be looking at my icons and they would start to melt SERIOUSLY! then as all of them melt, they turn into the rainbow you see below
:oops::eek::oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
How much do you think you will get for it? That is the one I have as well. I wonder if the Ebay market will get flooded with cellphone listings as everyone starts getting the iPhone.
To be honest, I don't even care. I figure if I get 200 I'll be happy. Just knowing there's light in 4 days thrills me to no end!

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
yeah try using my piece o poo for 2 months before iPhone launch. arrrg! im so sick of the rainbow colors. it's not funny anymore. use to resemble an acid trip. i'd be looking at my icons and they would start to melt SERIOUSLY! then as all of them melt, they turn into the rainbow you see below
You look like a Transformer! :laugh2: