What did you get for Christmas 2013

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
We seemingly do this each year, so let's hear what you got this year? For me, it was mostly clothes and mostly from J.Crew. These last me all year as I typically don't do much in the way of clothes shopping. My wife gets technology, because she doesn't do any shopping for technology. It's a good match. She got an iPad mini retina and a Sonos Play 1.

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
Santa didn't bring my iPad Mini. Instead he brought a bunch of shirts and sweaters. Thankfully I bought myself a soundbar and tv/mount!

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My Big Score was a Moog Etherwave Theramin and an amplifier for it! There wasn't a cable to connect the two included or handy so I'll have to wait until I get back home to tune it and start the learning curve. :)
Cool instrument. So how's the progress going? You'll have to send me some audio clips. One of the characters on American Horror Story was playing a Theramin on tonight's episode and it reminded me of how you just got one.

rtjw

Jan 9, 2014
I have clothes, caps and some electronic products. What I like the most is a RAVPower lipstick charger in gold, perfect match for my gold iPhone 5s.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Cool instrument. So how's the progress going? You'll have to send me some audio clips. One of the characters on American Horror Story was playing a Theramin on tonight's episode and it reminded me of how you just got one.
So far I've just been goofing around with it. I need to watch the DVD that came with it and practice some real technique. It's quite an amazing instrument but it definitely takes some finesse to get music out of it. The cats don't care for it much at all. :)