What did you get with your Apple Rebate?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
i had 2 rebates, so i bought the V-Moda Vibe headphones, an armband / silicone case , and call of duty 2 for mac for my little bro.

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
I forgot, I also purchased a Belkin headphone adapter so I could use any line-out that I wanted to and don't have to deal with that STUPID, crappy recessed line out jack.

RJ1

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Celebration FL
went tonight and didn't really find anything that I need. good thing they don't expire.

If you don't use the whole $100 on the printed sheet do they give you a gift card for the remaining balance? or you just get the sheet back

jonallan

Jul 1, 2007
went tonight and didn't really find anything that I need. good thing they don't expire.

If you don't use the whole $100 on the printed sheet do they give you a gift card for the remaining balance? or you just get the sheet back
you just get the sheet back. i was told they couldnt transfer it to a physical card or anything.

todd1010

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
When you go in do you need a printed copy of the information of can you just give them the "credit number & pin"?

raoser

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I got mine today and went immediately to the Apple Store and got a Jawbone Bluetooth Headset.

I did a lot of research because I really wanted the Apple bluetooth but all the sites said that the Jawbone was better.

Oh well. There's a 30 day return policy!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just wondering how you like the jawbone...I'm still trying to figure out what to get with my credit. I like the sleekness of the Apple BT but heard that there were all sorts of static problems. Of course at the store, they couldn't stop raving about it.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just wondering how you like the jawbone...I'm still trying to figure out what to get with my credit. I like the sleekness of the Apple BT but heard that there were all sorts of static problems. Of course at the store, they couldn't stop raving about it.
Jawbone is sweet!
Can't go wrong with a Jawbone.