What did you get with your Apple Rebate?

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
The jawbone is a nice headset. I bought one last week and like it a lot. It is the first head set to actually fit my ears (I have small ears). It comes with different size ear loops and ear inserts. The people I have talked to with the headset say I sound clear and loud. I have also tested it by calling my voice mail. I had the music blasting in my car to the point where I can not hear myself talk. When I went to playback the message, I could still hear the music in the background but you could hear my voice loud and clear. It is definitely a nice headset. Some may say it is bulky. It is not an issue for me as I am happy to have a headset that works well and fits me. You can give it a try and if you do not like it, return it.

- Garrett

Jul 4, 2007
I got two $50 iTunes Cards from the online store. For some reason, I couldn't have a gift certificate emailed to me, but I was allowed to buy the two cards and have them snail mailed to me. Weird.

Jul 9, 2007
I got a black jawbone headset and it's working out great!

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
Lacie 320gig external HDD.

It's got eSata and is super fast. Been wanting one of these forever.

I just ordered a 160GB silver Classic. Cost $288 with 2-3 day shipping.

I was gonna get a Touch but I already have the best ipod Touch in my iPhone.
I just want to replace my 30GB iPod Photo for my car. Plus I can keep all my videos on that huge iPod. I'm very happy they are aluminum now.

I'll still use my 30GB Photo around the house, it still looks brand new with no scratches and I want to keep it like that.

theotherallen

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
the (PRODUCT)RED shuffle and the (PRODUCT)RED iTunes GC so ill put credit on my iTunes account to use on the WiFi music store.

and P.S. ive got the jawbone, too. it's phenominal.

kz101

Jul 27, 2007
i got a nice blue video ipod nano 8gb

lunkwill

Sep 16, 2007
Apple Wireless keyboard.

Dosn't ship for another month, but it'll be sexy when it gets here :D

SaddleSC

Jul 5, 2007
80GB iPod Classic

I bought an 80GB Silver iPod Classic to replace my 5G Video iPod (which I sold on eBay two weeks ago in anticipation of the press conference for $192). I am super happy with it. Great screen and tons of storage with room to grow for my 25GB collection.

gkreed

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
I bought 2 - $50 iTunes cards. I love to have TV shows on my iPhone/ipod and thought they would come in handy for the fall season.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
Airport Extreme Base Station (Gigabit version)

The D-Link's days are numbered... the thing drops connections more often than Bubba Franks drops passes (any Packers fans in here?!)

When they introduced the first "n" version, I would have gotten it but it didn't include Gigabit Ethernet. When they introduced the new iMacs Apple has since updated it (apparently Apple does listen to their customers).

Dallas Phil

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Do you have to do anything or do they just automatically send the rebate to you? I bought mine from an AT&T store. Thanks!

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
Well i got an ihome, i like it, but i was thinking i would really like something to just listen to music and i don't really use my iPhone for that, so i might just through up 50 for more bucks and get the new nano.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
i got a black video 8gb nano for the gym...

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
I bought an iPhone armband and vmoda in ear headphones...which ended up costing me an addl. $45 on top of the $100...

I got both because i wanted to listen to music while running...however, i realized that the iPhone is just too bulky to carry on an armband (and kinda d-baggy) so i'm going to return them, get an iPod shuffle and cheaper Sony in ear headphones.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
i bought the armband for my exercise workout .:p still have 60 credit remaining and waiting on something interesting show up