What do u think?

tuckerbball

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I got my iPhone stolen a few weeks ago. Then i went to the att store and they gave me a loaner phone. That phone did not hold a charge so i went in there and got a blackberry and the guy told us we would be able to come back in 30 days and return it for the iPhone do u think this will change for some reason?

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I got my iPhone stolen a few weeks ago. Then i went to the att store and they gave me a loaner phone. That phone did not hold a charge so i went in there and got a blackberry and the guy told us we would be able to come back in 30 days and return it for the iPhone do u think this will change for some reason?
What?

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
If you bought the Blackberry at the AT&T you have 30 days to return it for a full refund (provided there is no damage).

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You should be able to exchange it without any problem, but I would go back to the store to just verify it with someone in charge.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
make sure the rep at the att store that told you that is the same one you try to make the switch with

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
It says it on your receipt. You have 30 days. Avoid the paranoia and trust the receipt...