What do we not know abotut the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Oniontech

Jun 22, 2007
For the most part we know everything that is going to be released with the iPhone in terms of software and apps. We know the tech specs and hardware implemented. With the exception of plans for iPhone we pretty much already know everything unless your a noob. lol

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
For the most part we know everything that is going to be released with the iPhone in terms of software and apps. We know the tech specs and hardware implemented. With the exception of plans for iPhone we pretty much already know everything unless your a noob. lol
only n00bs don't use correct grammar! jk. i just said that because you changed the viewpoint of the sentence. you...we... nvm. But yes, i agree with you, but the most important stuff we don't know. that is pretty bad

jphawkins

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Cartersville, GA
What we don't know:

- Plans

- Camera
-- Can it record video?
-- What does the interface look like?

- Is GPS supported? If so, when?
- Are Word documents supported?
- How will Ringtones be handled?
- How fingerprint-proof is the display/screen?
- Will a cover/skin be a necessity?

Just a couple of my questions...

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I'd like to know if you add a boatload of widgets and they don't all fit on the screen, will there be an option to switch to an additional screen, possibly via tabs or the like.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
We also don't know

- Will Applecare or other extended warranties be available?
- Will it support IMAP over SLL? if so how do certs get installed?
- We don't know enough about the GPS option or if it even truly exists.

- SR

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
Bottom line is we know what Apple wants us to know when they wants us to know. No I heard this or I heard that has been good info.
so we just have to wait for Stevee to let us know.:laugh2:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I'd like to know if you add a boatload of widgets and they don't all fit on the screen, will there be an option to switch to an additional screen, possibly via tabs or the like.
They showed that you could swap out the other icons so maybe we could do this on the main screen. The ones they showed were ( songs, podcasts, etc.)