What do you drive or ride?

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
Wow thats a sick line up, I went back to look at your car pics, and I like! The 996 Gt2 is SICK. Post pics of the new ZCP and the 360.

What happened to your S/C M3?
I sold my M3 before the Porsche crazy, I miss the M3 so much but not what I did to it.. I was 2nd in US with the stg 3 supercharger kit from AA and basically was a guinea pig with testing, car never ran right and had oil, fuel leaks, no tracction no matter what tires and wheels I put on , on the street (short of full out drag radials)That being said im getting another M3 ZCP and will keep it semi stock, i'll do suspension/pulleys/exhaust and gears and its perfecto!

Last edited by a moderator:

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
WOW ILL3GT2....
Please tell me what you do for a living.... Amazing rides

I drive a Nissan S13 with a Skyline powered RB25DET
And i also have a Mistu Evo8. Both are heavily modified.

(240sx w/ S13 Silvia Aero Frontend)

Here is the EVO getting a built 2.3L Stroker and Full Race Turbo Kit

tjespo22

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
im 15 , so no car. So i got a yamaha yfz450 full mx ready. and a 07 eastern element with many mods.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
In another thread, people started talking about cars. So I'm wondering what do you people drive or ride?

Here's my garage...

2002 Honda S2000
2007 Honda CBR 1000RR Repsol
2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe
2007 Mini Cooper S (on order for wife, due to arrive in October)
2008/9 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG (put down a deposit for one due to arrive in Spring 2008)

I also considering the 2008 BMW M3 or 2008 Nissan GT-R instead of the C63 AMG.

Any other automobile lovers here?
Damn dude!

I believe you're qualified to be on an episode of "cribs"!

What do you do for a living?!

Last edited by a moderator:

CJPatel

Aug 19, 2007
Delaware
I sold my M3 before the Porsche crazy, I miss the M3 so much but not what I did to it.. I was 2nd in US with the stg 3 supercharger kit from AA and basically was a guinea pig with testing, car never ran right and had oil, fuel leaks, no tracction no matter what tires and wheels I put on , on the street (short of full out drag radials)That being said im getting another M3 ZCP and will keep it semi stock, i'll do suspension/pulleys/exhaust and gears and its perfecto!

Here is the Challenge Stradale :cool:

Hey sick Ferrari man.

But with the M3 a suspension is a must on the ZCP, since it rides higher then the stock M3. Also, def look into a exhaust, section 1 + 2?

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
Hey sick Ferrari man.

But with the M3 a suspension is a must on the ZCP, since it rides higher then the stock M3. Also, def look into a exhaust, section 1 + 2?
yes I had a track setup E46 M3 as I mentioned, i had full SS race exhaust from headers back (no cats or resonators on sections 1+2) here is a little video! Stock suspension on the E46 M3's and even ZCP's are HIGHLY capable. back to back I pulled a better lapt time with a stock E46 m3 then my stock 996TT at Limerock, but yes I can't leave suspension stock hah.. Probably do Moton's like on my GT2, or Ground Control fully corner weighed and balanced!

teufel657

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
iLLGT2, the 360 CS is nice, but why not go for the new 430 CS or even better yet, a Lamborghini Gallardo.

flow350

Aug 1, 2007
I cannot compete with the others here, but I still enjoy my car:

zandrik

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Oh Yeah?!

1875 steam engine train
1756 2 horsepower buggy
1492 custom handmade sail boat. Her name is La Pinta.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
iLLGT2, the 360 CS is nice, but why not go for the new 430 CS or even better yet, a Lamborghini Gallardo.
430 Scuderia will be a machine, as far as i'm concerned i'm driving the cream of the crop supercar (not hypercar ex: Enzo, CGT, Koenigsegg, Pagani, etc) .. I like to kee my car's within the same liking and feel, Challenge Stradale is an absolute blast in every way, its intoxicating looking at, driving 5 mph, track, hearing it and so on..

My RUF GT2 will run circles around mostly anything especially with its level of modifications right now given the proper suspension setup (dialing in) and tires, but it's not all about that any more..

Gallardo is a pig, always loved them but they just arent special, Murci's too.. Lambo's just are not for me, tons of friends have them and i'm plain sick and tired of them lol, again not a car for me. Only Lambo I would get right now is the Superleggera, and yes its crossed my mind.. I spent a few sunday's in one, I must say I loved the hell out of it. The feel of the car is so damn solid and planted, but again because of its AWD and weight, feels too heavy for a supercar. Sounds great and looks it too, but again, Gallardo's resale is horrible and 250k optioned out is WAY TOO MUCH, 50k is instantly thrown out for the first 2k miles, i'll wait on that!

Porsche, Ferrari even BMW M cars have a pure driving feel and experience, that's what its about but of course, its subjective.

F430 Scuderia will be going for 50k over msrp up to 100k+, i don't doubt it.. I wont have a chance to come close to that, and the Challenge Stradale is the sexiest car EVER IMO!

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
i ride my trx 250 around evereywhere i wonder why the cops always follow me with them blinking lights who knows.

Aug 28, 2007
2006 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe with alteza backlights and blacked out rims..

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
hey mav...is it possible for you to set up a picture of you s2000 again? i love the way you capture your car and i googled images of white s2000 for my wallpaper and found nothing hott...please, pretty please?

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
hey mav...is it possible for you to set up a picture of you s2000 again? i love the way you capture your car and i googled images of white s2000 for my wallpaper and found nothing hott...please, pretty please?
I have tons of white S2K pictures if you would like me to post them up ;)

2 More pics of my GT2 before it's sold, this was on a run 2 weekends ago :(

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
I want WHITE S2K Photos for my iPhone. post Post POST please
Right now I drive a '02 civ coupe, white on white. can't wait to get an s2k.

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
I want WHITE S2K Photos for my iPhone. post Post POST please
Right now I drive a '02 civ coupe, white on white. can't wait to get an s2k.
I will look through my pic folder's for some nice picture's :)