What do you guys think of the Sena ultraslim

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I found this awesome case made by a company called Sena, and this iPhone case is a sleeve type case that is also leather and I think it would be great buy cause Ive read many reviews and they've ALL been positive, but of course at the end of the day its EiC's opinion in which will help me decide:laugh2:
-Heres some pics of it, and link I just found from at the Apple store

What do you guys think

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
looks like a good product, but i would never use it. too much work to take out, use your phone, while finding somewhere to keep your case in the meantime, and also remembering to put it back on when you're done.

but if it fits your use, then go for it.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I like it because I don't reallly want another hardcase like the Agent18 cause over-time I could spot scratches on it from putting the case on and taking it off
-I also chose this case cause since the first was stolen I want to have my iPhone on me absolutely all of the time;) And I think that it will stay in my pocket pretty good and if it were to fall then the leather would cushion the fall some what :)

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Have a Look at the Vaja I-Volution cases for your v1? im guessing.

Good quality leather, i recommend the black case with flip cover and swivel belt clip. $75bucks...a bit pricey...but the best quality for leather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Now indeed that is a beautiful case, the 75 dollars is extremely unrealistic for me right now lol:p
-Cause 75 dollars is like 75% of my average check lol!

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
To each his own... I don't own a v1 and its pretty messed up at how small the market for them is starting to get.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
To each his own... I don't own a v1 and its pretty messed up at how small the market for them is starting to get.
Yeah its sad but it were inevitable ya kno;)
-Cause when Apple released the 3G companies have to keep making money so they slowly switch to their focus from the v1 to 3G:)

And eventhough the market is maybe "diminishing" most of the v1 products are still available for it

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Yeah, but in any sense the life line of a product is governed by its successor...thus it ends when its successor is successed.

Meaning: v1 comes out all is nice, products galore...3G comes out theres still a market for v1 but smaller...Newer replacement or overhaul for the 3G comes out and the market for the v1 is dead or very limited.

Think of it like playstation. When ps1 came out there was so much for it. Then Ps2 came and ps1 stuff started slowing down. Few years later Ps3 is out and ps1 is a thing of the past no products are made for it anymore.

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
don't follow the Apple reviews. I think anyone can post and say crap. It would be better if Apple required a purchase code, so you could review a product.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
There's a girl at work who has the Sena Magnetflipper & she really likes it.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
Rocketfish Slipcase

I went to Best Buy and bought the Rocketfish iPhone sleeve (RF-WR360). Although it just says it's for the iPhone, it fits the iPhone 3G just right. It is snug enough to not slip out. The best thing was that it only costs $9.99 (USD). The price has since been increased to $17.99 (USD). Maybe because it's a hot seller!

It works perfect for what I need. I'm going to continue to carry the iPhone around naked (without a case), in my pocket. This case is for the times when I want to through the iPhone in my backpack or in one of my car's storage compartments, etc.

The outside is leather and the inside is lined with some sort of soft material (thin felt, maybe?) to keep from scratching the iPhone.

Check out the couple of photos I took of it (Note: this photos are before I JB'ed my phone)...

motodell

Nov 9, 2008
love this case

I love the vaja case... These guys really know how to make cases. I have their macbook case. The lather and craftsmanship is the best I've seen. If you don't mind spending $200 on a case, Get it ... Life is too short.

Have a Look at the Vaja I-Volution cases for your v1? im guessing.

Good quality leather, i recommend the black case with flip cover and swivel belt clip. $75bucks...a bit pricey...but the best quality for leather.