What do you guys think of this?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
The built-in fireplace is kinda over the top for my tastes, but this guy sold me:

^^^ Sweet. I say go for it.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
really, how so?
p.s. your mother looks like garbage
first off, nice try on the hidden text again, didn't we learn anything from the other night?

to answer your question, i suppose if you are going for the cheap conventional look then go for it, i just wouldn't ever put anything like that in any place of residence i owned or rented. it screams "i don't make enough money to afford nice things".

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yeah, don't talk trash when you're posting "cribs" material for our approval, iCafe. Time for a new game, huh? :D

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
It's a 600 hundred dollar tv stand , how does that scream I don't make enough money? I would like to see your apt pepper I can already picture the leopard rug and lava lamps

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Blah - is every thread going to turn into an inane pissing match between iCafe and Pepe plus friends?

If so, can we just go ahead and do one titled Penis Length, One titled Fastest Car, and one about Ability to do Tequila Shots, say it's best of three, and call it a ****ing day ...

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
It's a 600 hundred dollar tv stand , how does that scream I don't make enough money? I would like to see your apt pepper I can already picture the leopard rug and lava lamps
i never said anything about how much money you make, just that to me, that is my impression.

1. i don't disclose personal information on the internet
2. please refrain from attempting to insult me. it is against the rules, i'm not insulting you
3. if you can't handle responses when asking for opinions, then don't ask. nothing about my post was rude or attacking towards you.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I am looking for a tv stand for my 42inch LCD
it has been on top of an old bookshelf for a while and needs something new
my wife wants an electric fireplace also
what do you guys think of this?
http://www.mybobs.com/Cathy_Fireplace_Collection.aspx

I don't know your budget or what a nice electronic fireplace would cost but I personally think it looks tacky.

The TV looks great! I would go ahead and mount that on a wall or put it on an entertainment center.

I googled electric fireplace and found some other combos.

Keep searching and do not settle. When you see one you love get it.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
1. i don't disclose personal information on the internet
I hope this is not serious. You have posted so much personal information on the internet, I could come to your hometown and "degrade" you sisters. Probably both at the same time.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Ok thAnks for all the input. I'm going to purchase it because it is pretty awesome/amazing

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I don't know your budget or what a nice electronic fireplace would cost but I personally think it looks tacky.

The TV looks great! I would go ahead and mount that on a wall or put it on an entertainment center.

I googled electric fireplace and found some other combos.

Keep searching and do not settle. When you see one you love get it.
Hey, when did you come back to life? ;)

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami