What do you think about this case? Its $4.47 at Amazon

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
It looks pretty cool,and seemed to have received good feedback on it. I'm wondering if anybody has ordered this case on Amazon.com and whats their personal review on it?:laugh2:
The price is what also got me interested lol.
http://www.amazon.com/iphone-Rubber..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1R6ZR6GN29XQBP6FFB8B
Don't know anything about it; have never heard of it. BUT four reviews so far and all have given it maximum 5 stars. It's a really small investment so it may be worth trying out. If it doesn't live up to your expectations you're certainly not out of a lot of cash.

cremeansb

Sep 20, 2007
I got one for temporary use and it is actually not that bad. If it fit in my Seidio holster I would keep it as my permanent case. The rubberized plastic feels perfect, not too slick and not too grippy. My only complaint is the rim around the screen is kind of high, making some gestures tricky to do near the screen edge.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I myself would focus on getting a case at Apple store. It is way more pricey, but if you don't like it, you can always return it for another high end model. Plus, those cases are Apple certified.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
If I knew beyond any doubt that I wanted a particular type/model case, I would buy it elsewhere other than the Apple store. You can find the same Apple certified case online through another retailer for much less but you have to be certain you'll like it.

If you don't like it you can return it BUT you'll now be out of the original shipping charge to get the item to you in the first place as well as the return shipping you'll have to pay to return it to them. It's only smart to purchase cases online once you've done the research and have settled on the exact case that you'd like.

The item the OP was asking about is ridiculously inexpensive. They'd definitely be paying more to return the item than what they originally paid for it.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
If I knew beyond any doubt that I wanted a particular type/model case, I would buy it elsewhere other than the Apple store. You can find the same Apple certified case online through another retailer for much less but you have to be certain you'll like it.

If you don't like it you can return it BUT you'll now be out of the original shipping charge to get the item to you in the first place as well as the return shipping you'll have to pay to return it to them. It's only smart to purchase cases online once you've done the research and have settled on the exact case that you'd like.

The item the OP was asking about is ridiculously inexpensive. They'd definitely be paying more to return the item than what they originally paid for it.
Exactly. There is akways a risk of buying online. Buying at Apple store let's you experiment a bit.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
You don't want to give jobs money, yet you bought a 3g. BTW- the money doesn't really go to Jobs you know. He is paid a dollar a year, with most of his money coming stocks and company gifts. Plus these cases are third party.
Sorry, I found that statement incredibly stupid. Nothing against you.

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I got one for temporary use and it is actually not that bad. If it fit in my Seidio holster I would keep it as my permanent case. The rubberized plastic feels perfect, not too slick and not too grippy. My only complaint is the rim around the screen is kind of high, making some gestures tricky to do near the screen edge.
Thanks for the review on it.
Would you say that this case adds more bulk in any way?

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
You don't want to give jobs money, yet you bought a 3g.
My original reply was, "There's no need to give more money to $pple."

...most of his [Jobs] money coming stocks and company gifts.
Paying $pple helps to increase the stock, thus, it is going indirectly into his pocket.

Plus these cases are third party.
You think $pple doesn't make money on selling third-party products?

For everything that you said...now THAT'S stupid. (nothing against you, dude) ;)

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
My original reply was, "There's no need to give more money to $pple."

Paying $pple helps to increase the stock, thus, it is going indirectly into his pocket.

You think $pple doesn't make money on selling third-party products?

For everything that you said...now THAT'S stupid. (nothing against you, dude) ;)
I just don't think you understand my point. By you taking a stand and fighting "the power" you are doing nothing. People need money. So in an economy that needs consumers, where does your idea have a place? The precentage of third party accessoriesnare by no means critical to Apple. It will not provide Steve with an immensely fatter paycheck. I was reffering to that in my statement, and I thought you did too. So if you don't want to give more money go Apple, go return your iPhone, your macbook, etc. And don't pay for your apps. Because if you keep boycotting cases, how is jobs going to wipe his ass?

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
It will not provide Steve with an immensely fatter paycheck. I was reffering to that in my statement, and I thought you did too.
You thought wrong, my friend.

Where did I even hint at the word "immensely" or anything similar? I said I didn't want to give him any more money (small or large).

Also, I recommend you either learn how to spell or to invest in a spell checker.

This thread has gotten so off-topic. Let's end this tangent right now and show some respect for the original poster. Thanks! It was fun! ;)

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Ding, ding, ding.......
Return to your corners....... LOL

Come on guys, we're here to help and give opinions.
Can't we all just get along.......:)

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Sorry, and yes, I don't normally type this bad, still getting used to typing on the iPhone.

cremeansb

Sep 20, 2007
Thanks for the review on it.
Would you say that this case adds more bulk in any way?
It's not too much bigger than the Seidio rubberized hard case I had on my V1 iPhone. It does have some raised nubs that stick out on the corners that the Seidio did not have, but overall it is about the same size. It doesn't add any noticeable weight to the phone.

I like it for what I paid for it and the fit and finish are pretty good.