What do you think after watching Apple's keynote?

Who changed his/her mind about upgrading after watching the Apple's keynote?

• Still undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nandopr

Jun 29, 2007
Orlando, FL
Hello everyone!

Just out of curiosity...did you change your mind regarding upgrading to the iPhone 6s?

In my case, I still planning to go ahead with the upgrade.

Have a great day all.

Nando

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I'm also wondering…

When recording video on the iPhone 6s, can it only record at 4K resolution? Is there a way to set video recording resolution lower than 4K?

I don't know how good Apple's compression will be, but I've read elsewhere on the Internet that on the Galaxy Note 3, recording 4K video takes up 350 MB of space per minute of footage. This may not too much of a concern on the 64 GB and the 128 GB models, but on the 16 GB models… You may not be able to record an entire hour-long event at 4K.

Update: I know the answer to all of the above at this point. You can choose video recording resolution, and here's how much space the various modes will take up:

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 6.03.54 PM.png

Kudos to 9to5Mac for sharing.

Last edited:

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I won't be upgrading, but didn't change my mind. I really do like the features on the 6S and 6S Plus, especially the photos and videos. Overall, though, not enough to change my mind. My 6 Plus does plenty for my needs. I can hold off for another year.

nandopr

Jun 29, 2007
Orlando, FL
I always get the new iphone and there is no change with IPhone 6s
Like always I get up at 2 am to get ready to order my new phone
Same here. At 3 am ET one hand is on the iPhone store app and the other on the Mac. Usually I can't get through with the Mac using my wifi. But can manage using the iPhone with LTE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk