What do you think of battery phone case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

echo2012

Sep 4, 2012
I am considering to buy a battery phone case, but I wonder if it really work? Do anybody use this kind of case before? Tell me about that , please .

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
If you are looking for a decent battery case I would go with Mophie. They have the only cases that I have used that sync the iPhone while its in the case. Also the juice pack air from 0% can take my phone back up to around 76%

Sent from my iOS EcoSystem

mrgadget

Aug 28, 2007
I'm using the Third Rail case. I liked this better than the bulky battery cases as the case itself is light and slim, but allows you to snap on a small battery to the back only when you need it. It also gives you a micro-usb connector and you can buy multiple batteries. Also, as new phones come out, you just need to replace the case, as the batteries will work with their updated cases. The downside is that you have to make sure you have the snap on battery with you in a bag or pocket:)

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
I use a Mophie Juickpack when I'm going to be out for more than a day and away from a charger. It adds considerable bulk to the sleek iPhone design but it's awesome for extending battery life.

echo2012

Sep 4, 2012
I'm using the Third Rail case. I liked this better than the bulky battery cases as the case itself is light and slim, but allows you to snap on a small battery to the back only when you need it. It also gives you a micro-usb connector and you can buy multiple batteries. Also, as new phones come out, you just need to replace the case, as the batteries will work with their updated cases. The downside is that you have to make sure you have the snap on battery with you in a bag or pocket:)
Your reply helps a lot, thank you very much.:)