WHat do you think?

Jun 15, 2008
Okay..I had an iPhone up until a week ago and I took the data plan off of my account because I sold the phone. Am I still Eligible for an iPhone 3g at discounted prices of 199 (8gig) ? I have an upgrade available.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Oh man, these threads. I'm trying not to care, but it's getting insane. How many were started just today.... did something happen today that triggered all these?

No offense to the OP... you're not the only one.

:mad:

Jun 15, 2008
I know sorry to bother you guys! Okay..but If I didn't have an upgrade available then I wouldn't be able to get the discounted price. Can't ATT see that I had the iPhone V1 because I had a data plan up until a week ago, and go off of that?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I know sorry to bother you guys!
Don't stress it. My post was more a curiosity as to why we've had so many of this exact type of question posted today, specifically. It made me think I missed a news story or something.

Is it just that AT&T memo confirming the release time and the "iReady" videos?

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
Yup, the chum is in the water. Cue the music....

OP, I had the same type question....do I qualify? Such anxiety...AT&T is in the drivers seat now.

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
yes apparently you did miss somthing. att released some info. regarding iPhone 3G data plan and eligibility criteria. Check out other threads you might get good links on that.:cool:and its going on sale at 8am 11th july .. its been confirmed by att
Don't stress it. My post was more a curiosity as to why we've had so many of this exact type of question posted today, specifically. It made me think I missed a news story or something.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
I know sorry to bother you guys! Okay..but If I didn't have an upgrade available then I wouldn't be able to get the discounted price. Can't ATT see that I had the iPhone V1 because I had a data plan up until a week ago, and go off of that?
they could see you had one they just wouldn't care much, so no you are not eligible through that but sense you qualify for an upgrade anyway it doesn't matter

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
yes apparently you did miss somthing. att released some info. regarding iPhone 3G data plan and eligibility criteria. Check out other threads you might get good links on that.:cool:and its going on sale at 8am 11th july .. its been confirmed by att
7am here in the UK :)