what do you use to clean your screen.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Crazieukfan

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I just used a damp soft cloth and squeezed it dripping water on the screen. i then took anothe soft cloth and tried it and it looked great. What does everybody do to clean their screens?

Jun 23, 2007
Any type of LCD/TFT screens are best cleaned with a soft damp cloth (no soap). You can also try screen guards which make a think screen over your main screen and save from scratches.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I use either the polishing cloth that came with the phone, or my very clean cotton t-shirt. Never had to use any liquids, but then again I haven't sneezed on it yet :eek:

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
1. Shirt sleeve - used at work and home
2. Apple polishing cloth - Only when at my desk at home

If things get really bad I will spray some non-amonia based window cleaner onto a paper towel and use that.

- SR

RomeoSto

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Chicago IL
Hooray for the greasy faces

I briefly wipe the phone with my shirt then I use the soft iPhone cloth. Now I'm getting left over streaks from the clothe so I use eye glasses cleaner. The guy told me u can clean the soft cloths with mild soap and water then let it air dry. So thats my heads up for those of u that toss your cloth after its dirty like I use to.

spazzman90

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
My screen is self cleaning. Put it in my front pants pocket screen side in and every time I pull I out, it looks as good as new. It must be magic.

-Jeff

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
Apple iPhone screen cleaner and Apple cloth[/QUOTE

yes the polishing cloth that came with it is really all you need,i cleaned it and they all came off some of the smidges that wouldn't ce off that easily i just pressed harder and gave alittle it of my breath on it

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
iKlear screen cleaner. It comes with a lint free cloth and everything. Whatever you clean it with, make sure it is ammonia and alcohol free.