what do you use to follow baseball games on your iPhone?

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
this will be big for me when i get the phone this weekend, i ALWAYS follow the yankees games on mlb.com on my verizon phone..

however i fear mlb.com is a bad choice on the iPhone because the whole site is flash.

anyone know the preferred ballgame site on the iPhone?

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
bump, im interested in knowing if anyone else follows sports on iPhone

RyanFavre

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Milwaukee
I do the mlb.com scoreboard. Not as good as gameday but you can look at the live box score.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
theres gotta be a live pitch by pitch way to do it, maybe by going to the mobile site regardless of the phone being able to see the real site.

what about cbssportsline, does that work? ( i cant test this yet )

gipoliceman

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
baseball

I was at the movies last night and while waiting for the movie to start I used www.sportsline.com. I have fantasy leagues there and was watching different games pitch by pitch. Without Wi-fi connection, you have to refresh it manually often, but it works.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
I was at the movies last night and while waiting for the movie to start I used www.sportsline.com. I have fantasy leagues there and was watching different games pitch by pitch. Without Wi-fi connection, you have to refresh it manually often, but it works.

thats fine, thats what i do now, i just push 1 to refresh lol

Jul 3, 2007
this will be big for me when i get the phone this weekend, i ALWAYS follow the yankees games on mlb.com on my verizon phone..

however i fear mlb.com is a bad choice on the iPhone because the whole site is flash.

anyone know the preferred ballgame site on the iPhone?
I use foxsports.com then goto "gametrax" under scores. It shows truetime pitch count and box score. Best and only realtime box score, ive found to work for iPhone.

in2tech

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
www.sportsdepotinc.com
Maybe at some point there will be a widget like the weather one for sports scores and update info for sports fans...maybe. Of course who knows if or when this might happen.

oriolesfan23

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
Maybe at some point there will be a widget like the weather one for sports scores and update info for sports fans...maybe. Of course who knows if or when this might happen.
That's a great idea. I would love to see that feature.