What does everyone think of this...

Jul 24, 2007
I just got a loaner phone. I'm bored with it, should I mod it and just restore before I send it back?
I have already successfully modded my iPhone with ease.

Should I just be a wuss and not take chances is my life? Or be responsible? tough one...

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
I just got a loaner phone. I'm bored with it, should I mod it and just restore before I send it back?
I have already successfully modded my iPhone with ease.

Should I just be a wuss and not take chances is my life? Or be responsible? tough one...
I would say be responsible and wait until you get yours back. I wouldn't go messing with something that is not yours.

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The restore will happen whether you do it, or if the Apple store does it, and it would be against policy for them to punish you for that unless you brick it, which i have posted my beliefs on the near impossibility of that.'

However, with that said, modding your iPhone is ment to personalize the product and purely for the sake that you don't want to invest time just to wipe it again should deter you enough.

r00t4rd3d

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Mod the piss outta it then leave it like that when you take it back :cool:

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I would mod it so all the icons are Windows icons haha and take it back that way. I am sure they will love it.

Jul 24, 2007
well I modded it for an hour yesterday... Then my phone came... Oh well practice right?

By the way nice job Apple two whole days