What Does In Progress Mean - 3 Weeks?

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
I ordered my iPhone on Fri, direct fulfillment :mad:@&#*$($) sorry I got beside myself. I stopped in my ATT store today and asked when the iPhones would be there, something very strange happened. My sales person wasn't as talkative, or cordill as before when i first placed the order, he just told me he has no idea. He said it could be a day or a month................

It is funny that Att doesn't tell any of there employees any information. So I looked on the site and it says in progress........How many :mad:#*#!&*!%@^ days does progress mean. Progress.....................I see none.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
I know that they were telling people at my AT&T store (on Friday morning while I was still in the middle of my purchase and they got to the point in the line where people were not going to be getting phones) that they would get their phones before anyone would be able to walk in off the street and buy one. From what I've read here, that was a total lie. I think that the practices, at least at the store in Woodland, CA, were completely unethical. They only had 20 phones, but did not disclose that Thursday night OR Friday morning because they wanted people to wait in line at their store so that they could sell them phones (that they wouldn't be able to pick up for a week? two weeks? a month?) and collect their commissions.

Webby

Jun 5, 2008
I'm ready to cancel my order tomorrow and go to the Apple store.

May 12, 2007
I'm ready to cancel my order tomorrow and go to the Apple store.
I'm in the same boat.
Has anyone had any luck with canceling an order?
I ordered mine saturday and was told it would be in by thursday the next week. When I called back today I was told it could be a month.