What does iTunes charge per song?

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
I have never used iTunes, How much are their downloads per song? Are they all the same price or do they go by popularity? I know that with some sites it is cheaper to download older less popular songs.

applegeek

Aug 17, 2006
I have never used it either and I am very interested in finding the answers to your questions. I will research it if someone does not reply to you soon. I just would hate to be wrong so I will have to do some research.

techie

Aug 23, 2006
I was just on their site and I could not find out anything about pricing without signing up and downloading stuff. I was interested in their fees as well as I am looking to download a full cd and heard that they offer a discount on full CD's?

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I just checked the net and found the link pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,110991,00.asp. You can also check the page. It's $1 per song. They have 200000 songs. I think this is a good price.

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I don't think $1 a song is reasonable for people that download a lot. Think about how much money you would spend if you downloaded 100-200 songs in a month.

spunky

Nov 2, 2006
I don't like doing it this way it adds up way to fast. especially when my husband and I both have different songs we each want and then the kids have the songs that they like, it adds up way to quick.

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
I haven't used it either.
I prefer to use my own song collection instead and I feel its too costly if they ask $1 per song download-think of a case if I download 200 songs a month.Its certainly not possible for me to pay $200 for downloading only.
I get the songs from my friends or from Internet.

auzburner

Apr 27, 2007
NY
I'm really supprised all of yoou people havnt used iTunes! Simple easy and never fails... $.99 not bad for a casual downloader. Now I think there are about 3,000,000 songs in iTunes collections and growing fast. Most all full Albums cost $10 and thats basically a standard.