What does Your Avatar Mean?

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I just want to find out why people chose their current avatar or what it means. I've seen some funny ones but have no idea what they are or what it means.:)

Mine is the south park version of “Hi, I’m a Mac, and I’m a PC”.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
Mine is simply my official 8 GB Apple iPhone picture. TM, R, Copyright.....ME!

Fred

iFun Girl

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
I just want to find out why people chose their current avatar or what it means.
Mine is pretty self-explanatory.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
oops, my avatar isn't showing up!
Ok, there it is. My restored classic Mini on a race day.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I'm a fan of the TV show Lost.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Rutgers Undergrad baby wooooo graduatin 08

Majoring in Information Technology and Informatics (information science)
and minor in Computer and Electrical Engineering. And yes, I hate calculus and physics at this point.

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
obviously this is my son and me in the pool! (he's 10 mos. old)

My profile pic is a picture of myself simpsonized!

It's just me but their is a story behind the photo. The day I took the photo with the iSight camera on my MacBook Pro I had got my hair cut as part of being an extra in a movie that was filmed in the area. Leatherheads, a romantic comedy about the early days of football starring George Clooney, Renee Zelwigger and John Krazinski (Jim on The Office)

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
my original first email account with aol was OJsakila@aol.com. That was in 1993. I've just always used it. I was a big NFL guy as a kid and when OJ did what he did it was a tremendous dissapointment for me. O well...

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I'm a fan of the TV show Lost.
Since "The Flame" station logo had already been taken, I made up my own logo. "The Apple" station is where all the people on "Lost" go to get high tech gear. I still kinda need to clean up my avatar some though.....looks kinda rough. This question is for anyone who watches lost. Remember the satellite phone? Looked very high tech when I first saw it. Now when I see it, it doesn't look that sweet.:p:p

PhatKid

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I do enjoy bowling.

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
Since "The Flame" station logo had already been taken, I made up my own logo. "The Apple" station is where all the people on "Lost" go to get high tech gear. I still kinda need to clean up my avatar some though.....looks kinda rough. This question is for anyone who watches lost. Remember the satellite phone? Looked very high tech when I first saw it. Now when I see it, it doesn't look that sweet.:p:p
HAHAHAHA I just realized it---think this was a spoiler or teaser that the Lost producers snuck in for Steve Jobs?

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
Mine ties in with my screename and overall passion ;) Porsche's