What else is sucking data?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
OK, so I thought I recalled a recent thread in which someone showed a place in the settings where you could see what users, apps, etc. on a MacBook was consuming network data. Anyone else remember this? I think it was @Europa that posted a graphic showing the screenshot. If anyone can point me to it i'd appreciate it.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
OK, so I thought I recalled a recent thread in which someone showed a place in the settings where you could see what users, apps, etc. on a MacBook was consuming network data. Anyone else remember this? I think it was @Europa that posted a graphic showing the screenshot. If anyone can point me to it i'd appreciate it.
You posted this in the iPhone 6 sub-forum, so I think you're asking about cellular data usage on the phone rather than the MacBook (and that's what I posted recently). It can be found in the Settings app under Cellular.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
No, this is not the one I'm talking about. I know the one you're referring to, and that's not the one km looking for now. What I'm looking for now is something that can identify network usage on a desktop or laptop model. It seems there was a screen somewhere in the settings to identify this.