What happen to iPhone 6?

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
I was watching keynote and nada ? Pictures were leaked of iPhone 6 ? Lmao what a bs

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I was watching keynote and nada ? Pictures were leaked of iPhone 6 ? Lmao what a bs
This was a software Keynote. The iPhone 6 was not expected to be announced today. The new iPhone hardware hasn't been announced at the WWDC for several years now. It's now a separate announcement in the fall. The new iPhone(s) will likely be revealed in early September.

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
So how did they get this pic of iPhone 6 already ?

Last edited:

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
If you're referring to the iPhone they showed on screen during the keynote presentation, that was a generic iPhone screen with the top and bottom cut off.
No it was that pic I saw of iPhone 6 in gold I believe, and it looked like it was from WWDC, that was weird to me, I couldn't believe they already getting ready, or testing their slides

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
No it was that pic I saw of iPhone 6 in gold I believe, and it looked like it was from WWDC, that was weird to me, I couldn't believe they already getting ready, or testing their slides
I posted that earlier this week. It could be a fake or it could be something that wasn't intended to be shown at the WWDC keynote anyway.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That is either a leak or a fake. Apple is very secretive and does all they can to maintain the element of surprise. This has become increasingly difficult as the iPhone has gained popularity.
I will try to find it
You don't need to. We've seen it.

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
It seems like this thread is 'a bs' LOL

jaybrooks

Mar 23, 2014
That's why I don't even bother with keynote people go crazy for September

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
That's why I don't even bother with keynote people go crazy for September

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk
The keynote was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat for most of it. It's not all about hardware. I think that, other than the screen size change and some minor camera improvements, the iPhone 6 isn't gonna be as revolutionary as the 5s was, so don't hold your breath.

They already went 64-bits and included a fingerprint sensor, so all we can expect CPU-wise is a bit of a GHz boost... So we're gonna get the screen size improvement, MAYBE a RAM boost (although Apple isn't known for being generous with RAM), and, -maybe- Apple will finally see the light and offer a 128 GB iPhone. IMHO, we should've gotten a 128 GB iPhone two iPhones ago.