What happened to my installer ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Techno_man

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
hey ppl i'm kinda of new in this iPhone world, i recently bought an iPhone (it has the first version not the latest) when downloading some applications from the installer suddenly the icon of the installer disappeared and replaced by the downloaded applications now i downloaded the launcher so i can see all my appz but it still missing :( how can i bring it back, it might be a stupid question but i'm still a newbie and need some help

thanks in advance

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
hey ppl i'm kinda of new in this iPhone world, i recently bought an iPhone (it has the first version not the latest) when downloading some applications from the installer suddenly the icon of the installer disappeared and replaced by the downloaded applications now i downloaded the launcher so i can see all my appz but it still missing :( how can i bring it back, it might be a stupid question but i'm still a newbie and need some help

thanks in advance

Is your phone hacked so it works on another network other than ATT? If not then the newest installer works on v1.1.1. For me everything works great ...

After installing the installer.app , then i installed customize which has isbt (icon order) built into it. This app has the ability to hide icons. (This may also be your current problem)

I know I went off your track .. but i hope this helps.

Techno_man

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
Is your phone hacked so it works on another network other than ATT? If not then the newest installer works on v1.1.1. For me everything works great ...

After installing the installer.app , then i installed customize which has isbt (icon order) built into it. This app has the ability to hide icons. (This may also be your current problem)

I know I went off your track .. but i hope this helps.
My device is unlocked (the line is MTCTouch) well i am installing again that software "Installer.app" form the site and i am synchronize it with the iPhone
what is the name of that application u installed that hides the icon and in which category i can find it ?

thanks for your help :)

Edited:
Btw i installed now the installer from my pc and it worked i can see it again!