what happened to the split email feature?

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
you know the way steve jobs said you could view it in january at macworld? What happened to this?

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
what are you guys talking about? I don't recall this feature. Please refresh my memory!

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
what are you guys talking about? I don't recall this feature. Please refresh my memory!
at macworld 2007 when Steve was introducing the email feature it allowed for split screen where you could look at two different parts of the email at the same time. Imagine at the top you can see the first part of a long email and you can double check with the bottom of the email on the same screen without scrolling. yes im bad at explaining. Look at the keynote and you can see him explain it.

gentlegiantcraig

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Sunny South Florida
at macworld 2007 when Steve was introducing the email feature it allowed for split screen where you could look at two different parts of the email at the same time. Imagine at the top you can see the first part of a long email and you can double check with the bottom of the email on the same screen without scrolling. yes im bad at explaining. Look at the keynote and you can see him explain it.
LOL Thanks