WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SITE? WOW

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
they are probally over on some android forum now. who knows for sure tho.

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
I'm the same way about checking in once and awhile. This place will always hold a special place in my heart (joined one week before the original iPhone release).

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm watching now. I won't be upgrading this year and probably not even next year. I bought the XS Max last year and I'm satisfied with that. I will wait until there is a huge upgrade.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Not getting up since the times changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice about the time change. Don’t have to get up at 3am EST... now it’s 0800.

After watching, we may upgrade finally. We’re still rocking the 7Plus, so we are due... don’t you think?
Hahahahaa
Probably go with the 11 - 128gb. Just can’t seem to justify $1K !!!

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
How are you guys/ gals liking the 11 series so far?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

aknightstale41

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Any old time regulars still here? It's been a few years since I've been in here...I do have a another question though...is it allowed to mention a SwiftUI course that I created in this forum? I'm not sure what the rules are anymore....The course is over at Udemy dot com....put my name in the search box "Stephen DeStefano" and you'll see my new SwiftUI course...I created it for anyone who wants to learn how to make really beautiful iPhone apps with 5 times less code using Apple's new framework, "SwiftUI". It's for all levels, beginner to the expert programmer...and of course if I'm overstepping the rules here then simply delete this post :)