What Happens In Vegas...

H

Hayesimus

I saw this last night. I wanted to watch it at some point already, just maybe not in theaters. I figured it'd be one of those generic movies that wasn't that great. Well, boy was I wrong! My friends decided to see it last night and it was SOOOOO funny. I mean I was laughing out loud through the entire thing. I loved it. Check it out!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
yeah i saw this a while back and it was pretty funny. unfortunately commercials gave away most of the funny parts but it was still better than the average crap that i usually see in theaters.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
There is no chemistry between Ashton and Cameron.

Thumbs down.

H

Hayesimus

You apparently didn't watch it. There was some amazing chemistry. They both did an excellent job.

H

Hayesimus

The irony in your thumbs down is that your avatar would beg to differ :p

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
You apparently didn't watch it. There was some amazing chemistry. They both did an excellent job.
I mean apparently, because it just isn't possible that I have a different opinion than Hayes - right?

H

Hayesimus

Right. That would be blasphemous.

H

Hayesimus

Oh... hmmm... a new avatar eh? haha

H

Hayesimus

haha oh whatever. Now that would've been funnier if You'd put up a pic of you with thumbs down and said,"I swear, it had nothing to do with your comment..."

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I loved this movie, and i thought ashton and cameron did a good job. They could have had a little more chemistry (I see where you are coming from alexander) but they were still good.