What if I don't want to use AnySIM?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kuhne

Oct 27, 2007
I found this GREAT guide to help me activate 1.1.1, eventually I went back to 1.0.2 cos installer app wasn't working that great but I didn't really follow that guide completly

here's the link.

http://www.hacktheiPhone.com/111/iPhone_step1_windows.html

the problem is, it starts with something called AnySim, which i don't use nor need cos I already installed iPhonesimfree in my iPhone, I don't understand how to start with that guide if I don't want to use anysim.... the website I used to purchase iPhonesimfree has the crappiest support and guides are basiclay non existent, just a crappy guide to get it working with 1.0.2 but after that you are on your own

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
I found this GREAT guide to help me activate 1.1.1, eventually I went back to 1.0.2 cos installer app wasn't working that great but I didn't really follow that guide completly

here's the link.

http://www.hacktheiPhone.com/111/iPhone_step1_windows.html

the problem is, it starts with something called AnySim, which i don't use nor need cos I already installed iPhonesimfree in my iPhone, I don't understand how to start with that guide if I don't want to use anysim.... the website I used to purchase iPhonesimfree has the crappiest support and guides are basiclay non existent, just a crappy guide to get it working with 1.0.2 but after that you are on your own
anySIM worked fine for me on v1.1.1. I bought ISPF too, and have had 0 support like you so have filed a complaint with paypal as it had NEVER worked since i got it :mad:

kuhne

Oct 27, 2007
Oh

anySIM worked fine for me on v1.1.1. I bought ISPF too, and have had 0 support like you so have filed a complaint with paypal as it had NEVER worked since i got it :mad:
ya I know what you mean, that sucks but I did get iPhonesimfree working on my phone, it's working great right now with 1.0.2, what if I want to upgrade to 1.1.1 but i don't need anysim anymore because I already have simfree?