What if my girlfriend finds out? Assistance needed!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
So on all of my old phones i could delete a specific phone call in the call log. I don't think we can do this with iPhone without deleting all of the calls. I want to delete a few calls so the old lady doesn't see them on my phone but i guess we cant right?

So can you guys confirm that deleting a single call log is not possible? I don't want to delete ALL of them because that is more suspicious!

If anyone else has that problem, our other alternative is to save the contact under a different name. For example, save Kellys name as Mark or something so it doesn't look like yourr calling all these girls.

Martlet

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Cheating on your old lady is a breach of the morality clause of your AT&T contract. Cancel your service and return your iPhone to the store immediately.

Then buy a Windows Mobile phone. You can blame calls to other girls on a virus. :p

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
you could always set the passcode to lock your phone, that way only you can get in. That's what I do :)
WHY oh WHY would you cheat one THAT, she's SMOOOOOOKKKKINNNN JOE COOL!

However, I as previously stated I am not sexy, smart cool or "playa" enabled enough to do that with confidence, I'd lock the phone too!

Always with love,

Kross

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Yeah, you can't do that.

Something suspicious is usually bad, are you a bad person? Just stop calling whoever it is, or talk to whomever it is and let it be known that you are talking to them. But hey, this isn't iSextalk, this is about iPhone.:sick:

erroneous

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
There's absolutely nothing suspicious about deleting all of
your calls. It's a trait of the way the device works.
So that part is solved.

The part you really need to solve is being honest with your
girl friend.

Generally when you are honest, there's nothing anyone can hold
against you, because you were just that.

Honest.

Put the burden of acceptance on the part of your girl friend.
If she can't handle it, then it's likely an unhealthy relationship.

I guess this thread is another fine example of a question
that should have been posted on "Dear Abby".

A... that's right. She's no longer with us.

How 'bout Dr. Phil, or Try Howard Stern!

~snickering~~~

Perhaps a call worth saving is worth entering into your contact
list, or even made a favorite?

What, no courage? No willingness to take the Heat?

You're not living!

: )

John

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
WHY oh WHY would you cheat one THAT, she's SMOOOOOOKKKKINNNN JOE COOL!

However, I as previously stated I am not sexy, smart cool or "playa" enabled enough to do that with confidence, I'd lock the phone too!

Always with love,

Kross
haha i don't cheat, i just keep my phone locked-businesss contacts, businesss email, etc. on my phone. Trust me, I have no game whatsoever when it comes to being a "playa". I have a hard enough time keeping up with and keeping one woman happy!

And thanks, I like to think she's hot.

By the way man, Nice Catch!

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
She'll never find out!

So what if there is a picture of you(I assume), with your name(again I assume), saying that you cheat, that will be around on this forum for a long time, and in google's cache for even longer, and at the way back machine for ever ever.

You're Good.