What if my girlfriend finds out? Assistance needed!

propynyl

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
Your grilfriend..."wink wink"

So on all of my old phones i could delete a specific phone call in the call log. I don't think we can do this with iPhone without deleting all of the calls. I want to delete a few calls so the old lady doesn't see them on my phone but i guess we cant right?

So can you guys confirm that deleting a single call log is not possible? I don't want to delete ALL of them because that is more suspicious!

If anyone else has that problem, our other alternative is to save the contact under a different name. For example, save Kellys name as Mark or something so it doesn't look like yourr calling all these girls.
ZiggyMatt...Just tell your boyfriend...oops I mean "girlfriend"...wink wink...that the guys on your call log are just friends.

No offense jiggymatt...but your pic is kind of...um...fruity.

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
ZiggyMatt...Just tell your boyfriend...oops I mean "girlfriend"...wink wink...that the guys on your call log are just friends.

now that is sad...... making fun of someone is not right......

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

Dude, I told him in another post that he looked like a gay Johnny Knoxville!

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com

Boyfriend? LOL you looking for some company lonely man? LOL sorry bro i got a girlfriend. But i have some gay friends I can set you up wit. just get me your email address or myspace and ill send them your way!

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Dude, I told him in another post that he looked like a gay Johnny Knoxville!
Ok hondamaker. now its my turn!

you look like a homeless drunken mall Santa with his beard shaved during the off season! sorry i took your hat bro!

or

you look like a cheap whiteboy pimp with that 70s leisure suit and open collar. nice bling too! Im surprised you actually forked over the $14.99 at walmart for that chain!

or

you look like a retarded sopranos character with a lazy eye and a gambling problem who got disowned by the family for making love to tony's 10 year old son.

beat that SantaMan! lol

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Ok hondamaker. now its my turn!

you look like a homeless drunken mall Santa with his beard shaved during the off season! sorry i took your hat bro!

or

you look like a cheap whiteboy pimp with that 70s leisure suit and open collar. nice bling too! Im surprised you actually forked over the $14.99 at walmart for that chain!

or

you look like a retarded sopranos character with a lazy eye and a gambling problem who got disowned by the family for making love to tony's 10 year old son.

beat that SantaMan! lol
You got me pegged! The shirt is, actually, a cheap Sporanos-like bowling shirt, BTW.

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
It's gonna cost ya half if ya get caught! Just have her call you using *67 in front of the number, that way it doent list a phone number.. heh.. great.. now Im a accomplice..
:p

propynyl

Bronze
Aug 12, 2007
and im changing my picture since all you guys are trying to pick up on me. im not down with dude. sorry everyone!
Please don't change your picture, it brings so much joy to so many.
You seem like a nice guy, I'm just busting balls.

MissOphelia

Jul 15, 2007
www.submissiveophelia.com
In English accent, emphasizing the "T's":
You naughty, naughty boy!

So on all of my old phones i could delete a specific phone call in the call log. I don't think we can do this with iPhone without deleting all of the calls. I want to delete a few calls so the old lady doesn't see them on my phone but i guess we cant right?

So can you guys confirm that deleting a single call log is not possible? I don't want to delete ALL of them because that is more suspicious!

If anyone else has that problem, our other alternative is to save the contact under a different name. For example, save Kellys name as Mark or something so it doesn't look like yourr calling all these girls.