What iPhone 5c color are you buying?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The iPhone 5c comes in 5 colors: pink, yellow, green, blue and white. I personally like the white, but it's not far enough removed from the rest of the pack to warrant purchasing it. If this were my only iPhone, I think white is the way to go. I'm picking one up for review purposes, so might end up going the unlocked route. If I'm being honest, none of the colors jump out at me. I'm on the fence, looking at either the green or blue.

There are so many better interpretations of these colors. Guess they'll save those for the iPhone 6c.

So what color iPhone 5c are you buying? If you aren't getting one, if you were, what color would you choose and why?

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
The iPhone 5c comes in 5 colors: pink, yellow, green, blue and white. I personally like the white, but it's not far enough removed from the rest of the pack to warrant purchasing it. If this were my only iPhone, I think white is the way to go. I'm picking one up for review purposes, so might end up going the unlocked route. If I'm being honest, none of the colors jump out at me. I'm on the fence, looking at either the green or blue.

There are so many better interpretations of these colors. Guess they'll save those for the iPhone 6c.

So what color iPhone 5c are you buying? If you aren't getting one, if you were, what color would you choose and why?
I'm not buying but if I was, I'd get the White also. My reasoning would be potentially better re-sale value as white may appeal to a larger demographic.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I have to agree with you on this. We won't know if it is true for a little while, but I just don't see the 5C being very popular with no Siri and the use of plastic materials.

Sent using iCafe app
The iPhone 5c has Siri. It's basically the iPhone 5, but wrapped in a plastic shell.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I agree with you on the plastic shell. We're spoiled by the aluminum which just rocks. I'm picking one up for review, but as a customer, the extra $100 is easily justified.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Last edited by a moderator: