• 3rd Generation? [Buttons above the scroll wheel]
  • 4th Generation? ['Clickwheel', buttons on the scroll wheel, Photo]
  • 5th Generation? [Video iPod]
  • 1st Gen Mini?
  • 2nd Gen Mini? [6 GB Update, color tweaks]
  • Shuffle?
  • Nano?
  • Don't own one?
I'm not going to lie, I don't own an ipod because I was always confused which was best. And I'm still confused because now the iPhone is on the horizon :eek:

nicekid

Jun 21, 2006
i had a ipod shuffle but it got rather frustrating because it would switch to my gym song when i was just hanging with my friends or some sappy song when i was playing a game.. so i switched to nano.. like its slimness and styloness haha..

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
I have a 5th generation Ipod it is a 30G! I got it as a gift but was told how much it cost! It was about $300.00 at circuit city, got to love how some people want to make sure you know what they have spent!

applegeek

Aug 17, 2006
I have a 5th generation as well but I am thinking about getting rid of it for a mini. The 5th generation is way too bulky when I am working out and running. I think that I could probably still get a bit for it on ebay and get my mini.

sumegha

Aug 16, 2006
i have ipod nano and its awesome. It has video and its slim and sleek which makes it very handy and gets inside my jeans.. But i am getting bored of it now and looking for something new.

razz

Aug 23, 2006
Thefron, see thats the thing, there will always be something better that comes out and you end up spending more money, if you want to keep up, cause i don't know about you but i like to know whats in:p

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
I own a 30 GB video ipod.
I like the 30 gb storage capacity feature as it makes you worry less about any storage space realted concerns.
Also the video quality is superb.Still I have around 15 GB of space left on it.Thinking to put some movies on it.Any suggestions where to get that from?