What is a fair price on a traded iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by flatbacks21, Oct 14, 2011.

1. flatbacks21

flatbacks21 Member
    Bronze

I have had my iPhone 4 for roughly 14 months.. It's always had a case on it and has very minimal wear. I'd say somewhere between excellent to really good condition.. Other than eBay, what can I expect to get say from the Apple store or best or radio shack? Lemme know.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

You'll maximize your profit by selling it on eBay. They are going for as much as $475 right now if you include insurance and shipping charges in the sale price. If you sell it on eBay, only ship to the verified PayPal address. Craigslist is another great option. You'll probably only get half the actual value if you go through Radio Shack, but it's much more convenient.

You'll get even less if you go through an online pawnshop like gazelle, so I don't recommend that route. They tend to drop their offers after they receive your phone and then ask if you'd rather have it shipped back to you.

3. dturner

dturner Zealot
    Gold

You won't get what it's worth from these guys, they have to make a profit too. eBay or craigslist are your best bets short of knowing someone that wants to buy it. I've done eBay in the past, may try craigslist this time. eBay and paypal fees eat the profit.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

4. flatbacks21

flatbacks21 Member
    Bronze

Thanks for the info.. Looking at putting up on eBay.. Thanks..