What is everybody hoping to get for Christmas tomorrow

Tonynlia

Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
Less than 13 hrs here in the uk till Christmas day, what is everyone hoping the fat bloke in red brings them ? I am banking on a Apple tv and a airplay speaker , judging by the shape of my presents under the tree I might be lucky

Heacon

Bronze
Nov 3, 2011
It is christmas here in Thailand already(backpacking) anyway why u say tomorrow? Are you not opening the presents the 24 th?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using iCafe app

Tonynlia

Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
No in the uk we open on 25th ,I think the rest of Europe might open theirs on the 24th (I know the Swiss and Germans do) we Brits like to be different

MistyDB72

Dec 20, 2011
I want another Christmas next year year with my dad! But with with his heart in better health by the first of the year hopefully! That doesn't sound too selfish does it?

MistyDB972

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Well this year, I tried to get my family to draw names and buy for 1 person, 1 decent present (we are all pretty much broke, so $30 is the spending cap)
However, no one responded to my suggestion and after talking it over with my mom, we figured that we would make things easier on everyone and not exchange gifts, and just have a nice meal together.
Then yesterday afternoon, I find out that everyone has been buying something little for everyone else. Apparently they discussed it and forgot to tell me.
So I expect nothing, I am giving nothing, and because I am going back to the doctors office today (face is still frozen in places) I won't have time to do the holiday shopping in one shot.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I am hoping to get Steve Jobs biography....an AT&T gift card to help purchase an iPhone 4S....really nice quality headphones.... some nerf stuff...and iTunes gift cards.
Just curious, Mac - why don't you just sell your iPhone 4 to pay for the 4S? The 4 is still going for $300+. Mine sold after two hours on Craigslist. Selling it was a piece of cake.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Just curious, Mac - why don't you just sell your iPhone 4 to pay for the 4S? The 4 is still going for $300+. Mine sold after two hours on Craigslist. Selling it was a piece of cake.
My mom wants it because she gets all of my old phones and we keep old phones. But, I do have $250 on hand with me so money isn't a problem....and I'm planning in being at some AT&T store on Monday if I don't/do get it. But the gift card guarantees my phone, me buying it on a different date doesn't.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Since I am the mommy I am Santa I get usually my own presents
We have no from names on our gifts they are all from Santa
We just start out journey back home from hubby's Christmas present
We went to Cleveland OH for a great lakes brewery tour and today we went to A Christmas Story House
Randy was there giving autographs

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My mom wants it because she gets all of my old phones and we keep old phones. But, I do have $250 on hand with me so money isn't a problem....and I'm planning in being at some AT&T store on Monday if I don't/do get it. But the gift card guarantees my phone, me buying it on a different date doesn't.
Oh, okay. Good luck getting one tomorrow or Monday. Merry Christmas! :)

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Well, I know I am getting an electric fireplace.....But after that, I have no idea. My parents go CRAZY at Christmas. It's huge despite the fact that my sister and I are 28 and 32. This is the date they use to give us everything we want, but can't afford to buy ourselves, whether it's for our houses or fun.

BTW, just tracked Santa and he's in India! :)

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I bought myself a new cue the other day and got clothes on black Friday. Since I am not seeing family this year (they went to east coast) I know my dad sent me money like always and a cool book.