What is Intelliscreen doing?

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
So, I've been running Intelliscreen for just over a week and every now and again, it beeps (the "sonar" sound) and displays a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to the date/time on the lock screen.

What does this indicate?

So, I've been running Intelliscreen for just over a week and every now and again, it beeps (the "sonar" sound) and displays a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to the date/time on the lock screen.

What does this indicate?

its just not a very stable app

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
its just not a very stable app
As far as stability, Intelliscreen works fine (at least for me).

I think I mucked around with the alerts so that it would repeat missed SMS's or calendar appointments regularly, but somehow caused this type of alert (the yellow triangle). When I get a repeated calendar alert, a nicely formatted page appears (a peel-back off the Intelliscreen) to reveal the appointment/meeting. So that part is working like it should.

kevroc

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Sonar and Exclamation is a missed alert. It should repeat every 15 minutes by default. You can change your alert settings in the options. You can also set a sleep time so no alerts trigger during set hours (like 11pm - 7am). You can also have the alerts show up on the lock screen which is pretty cool...

That's funny, I'm just no reading your last post where it looks like you've figured it out... haha.

Just make sure to keep current on updates. They do a pretty good job of updating it regularly.

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Intelliscreen is a fantastic app that is more than worth the price of the license. It's too bad that we can't get the same app with exactly the same functionality on the regular App Store. I hope that Apple does see how limiting their application rules are and someday in the near future allow developers to create more powerful apps that work without having to jailbreak.