What is the best "clear case"?

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I love how Apple designs their products, and I sometime's pick my electronics for design over function:laugh2: But with the iPhone, Its wicked expensive especially if your paying for it with your own money, and you have to buy a case for it ya kno? So can you guys help me find a case, preferable a clear/ see-through case:)

-I really just want a case that wont cover up too much of the iPhone's beauty:p

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I just got the clear Agent 18 case at the Apple Store. It adds little bulk to the phone.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I love how Apple designs their products, and I sometime's pick my electronics for design over function:laugh2: But with the iPhone, Its wicked expensive especially if your paying for it with your own money, and you have to buy a case for it ya kno? So can you guys help me find a case, preferable a clear/ see-through case:)

-I really just want a case that wont cover up too much of the iPhone's beauty:p
Order a Speck SeeThru HardShell case. At 50% off, you really can't beat it. Adds VERY minimal bulk to the iPhone. Great buy and they look awesome!

http://www.speckproducts.com/

You can read a review here:
http://itsmyifone.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=92

Happy hunting!

bubbamorgan91

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
DC
i like the agent 18. its what i use and it does add a little bulk to the phone but thats what you pay if you want to protect the phone

bubbamorgan91

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
DC
i had the speck hardshell before i got the agent 18. wasn't a big fan of it just because it was a little to bendy for me. but yes at the Apple store you get 2 of them for like 15 bucks while the agent 18 is like 25 but its up to you.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Well, this case isn't 100% clear, but it is on the back. On the front it covers the entire screen and you can still use it wile the screen us covered. The front is chrome/silver colored and is quite nice. I honestly think this is the best case (though I don't have it, it seems like an excellent idea and looks great). I don't know if they plan on making a 3G case though. I'm hoping they do though! I don't have one right now because I found this site after the 3G was announced.

http://www.ivyskin.com/detail.php?proid

I know what you mean by wanting to see the beauty of the design because I am the same way. I only buy things that look good physically, so I hate having to cover the design when it was meant to be seen. Its like a super model always wearing multiple layers of clothes to cover herself up so you can't see her body. What's the point?

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
It looked okay, but it covered all of the iPhones beauty and the colors werent so hot either :p
-I think I'm gonna go for the Agent 18 clear case with the bodyshield clear skin ;)