What is the best weather app to purchase for iPhone 4S?

Craig100

Dec 28, 2012
I want a good weather app for my iPhone4S, so i am asking which one is the best? I want the weather app to follow me from state to state or city to city without me having to DROP A PIN ON A LOCATION, plus I want animated radar. I don't care if I have to buy it or it is free! Just give me some suggestions, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Most weather apps you need to add the cities. I don't know of one that follows you. My favorite is Wx Alert USA.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I've never heard of one that follows you, but it does not take much to add or to search for the area you're in. I would suggest what I am using, "The Weather Channel." It is very interactive, and most recently it was updated where you can view past or future weather.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Interesting. I actually do not recall if it follows me or not. I always have Location Services activated for my apps. Hopefully if it does follow you, it'll work for the OP.

Sent using iCafe app
Don't forget that you have to swipe to the right to see your current location.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Don't forget that you have to swipe to the right to see your current location.
That is one downfall. However, you can change it to make your current location your home location (the one that will show up first.) However, you'll have to change that when you leave each area.

Sent using iCafe app

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
The native weather app always shows your local weather, where ever you are, without changing anything!

Sent using iCafe app