What is the best weather app to purchase for iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by Craig100, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Craig100

Craig100 New Member

I want a good weather app for my iPhone4S, so i am asking which one is the best? I want the weather app to follow me from state to state or city to city without me having to DROP A PIN ON A LOCATION, plus I want animated radar. I don't care if I have to buy it or it is free! Just give me some suggestions, please!

#1 Craig100, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
  2. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

Most weather apps you need to add the cities. I don't know of one that follows you. My favorite is Wx Alert USA.

3. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I've never heard of one that follows you, but it does not take much to add or to search for the area you're in. I would suggest what I am using, "The Weather Channel." It is very interactive, and most recently it was updated where you can view past or future weather.

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Interesting. I actually do not recall if it follows me or not. I always have Location Services activated for my apps. Hopefully if it does follow you, it'll work for the OP.

Sent using iCafe app

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Don't forget that you have to swipe to the right to see your current location.

7. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

That is one downfall. However, you can change it to make your current location your home location (the one that will show up first.) However, you'll have to change that when you leave each area.

Sent using iCafe app

8. Lon

Lon Evangelist
    Gold

The native weather app always shows your local weather, where ever you are, without changing anything!

Sent using iCafe app