What is the first thing you will do?

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
What is the first thing you will do after your iPhone is bought, out of the package, and turned on?
After drooling for a bit, I am gonna see what is under that Settings Menu! =P =]

Last edited by a moderator:

iGeorge

Jun 7, 2007
First, I will call my mom and tell her I got a new phone, then I will text everyone who has told me it I am stupid to spend that much on a phone and say I got my phone bitches... then I will play with the settings

tuckerbball

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I Will Be Up All Night Using The iPhone Surfing The Web And Making Other People Mad Because I Got The iPhone And They didn't

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
First, I will call my mom and tell her I got a new phone, then I will text everyone who has told me it I am stupid to spend that much on a phone and say I got my phone bitches... then I will play with the settings
Sounds like a plan! That'll be one of my first things too. =]

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I Will Be Up All Night Using The iPhone Surfing The Web And Making Other People Mad Because I Got The iPhone And They didn't
I Like Using Caps On The First Letter Of Every New Word Also, Maybe We Should Camp Together And Buy The iPhone At The Same Store lol just kidding. I will probably neglect food water and other necessities and Rough it out until the last minute.