Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
i can not find anything good, so if some1 knows please post

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i love last.fm... and converter... and iSolitaire... and NES... and GPSphone.

not sure what you are into, but those were my most frequently-used apps.

mj2320

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
i love last.fm... and converter... and iSolitaire... and NES... and GPSphone.

not sure what you are into, but those were my most frequently-used apps.
I remember seeing last.fm but i still don't understand what it does, and thanks for the input

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
it does a few things... you can search for an artist, and it will play similar artists to the one you searched for... along with bios and other info. it will also send the info of any music you play on the ipod to a site called last.fm that keeps track of all music you listen to for statistical/social purposes, matches you with musical "neighbors", gives you suggestions, and all kinds of other things.

lot of stuff in it, for sure.

mj2320

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
it does a few things... you can search for an artist, and it will play similar artists to the one you searched for... along with bios and other info. it will also send the info of any music you play on the ipod to a site called last.fm that keeps track of all music you listen to for statistical/social purposes, matches you with musical "neighbors", gives you suggestions, and all kinds of other things.

lot of stuff in it, for sure.

jimmy_hat

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
UK
I think drunknbass's video recorder will be pretty decent when it comes out. Best app I've got now is probably either Categories, Customize or Quran, which sings extracts from the Quran to you. Brilliant!