What is this symbol/jailbreak unfoldered

tjdumez

Feb 19, 2013
2 things:
A) What is this icon mean next to my battery? It's not bluetooth or lock screen, looks like sideways wifi. ANSWERED

B) Completely out of the blue, my phone decided to unfolder all my apps and organize them in alphabetical order. Any idea why? Perhaps "Infinifolders" crashed? No idea. ANSWERED

C) Lately my phone decides it needs to reboot/enter safe mode when I double tap home button. No idea what is causing this, Crash Reporter is not much of a help, I will list most of the packages that I have installed: ANSWERED

accelerate
activator
applist
bytafont
date carrier
fast copy
icon rotator
infiniboard/dock/folder
intelliscreen X (been doing it before this guy)
mapsopener
password pilot pro
slider pro
sms stats (just deleted after I typed this)
switcher pages
weekill background
winterboard

Attachments

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
You have MyWi installed? I think that's the status bar icon for it.
Try doing a restart of the phone & see if folders go back to normal. I've had that happen before & a restart fixed things.

Sent using iCafe app

tjdumez

Feb 19, 2013
You have MyWi installed? I think that's the status bar icon for it.
Try doing a restart of the phone & see if folders go back to normal. I've had that happen before & a restart fixed things.

Sent using iCafe app

I do have MyWi! that would make sense because it's only on when I have it plugged in to USB and that's one of the settings. Thanks a lot.

And I have done a reset like 5 times and it hasn't put them back. Thanks a lot though RoofMonkey

tjdumez

Feb 19, 2013
Lately my phone decides it needs to reboot/enter safe mode when I double tap home button. No idea what is causing this, Crash Reporter is not much of a help, I will list most of the packages that I have installed:

accelerate
activator
applist
bytafont
date carrier
fast copy
icon rotator
infiniboard/dock/folder
intelliscreen X (been doing it before this guy)
mapsopener
password pilot pro
slider pro
sms stats (just deleted after I typed this)
switcher pages
weekill background
winterboard

tjdumez

Feb 19, 2013
Well... I would like to apologize, I did not know those were illegal. Also I appreciate the kind manner you approached me in.

Would those apps cause the crash I described?

Thank you again

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well... I would like to apologize, I did not know those were illegal. Also I appreciate the kind manner you approached me in.

Would those apps cause the crash I described?

Thank you again
No problem. Those apps quite possibly could be causing the problems you describe. I've read many accounts in which cracked apps caused crashes and lockups.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
To the OP check Activator and see what a double tap of the home button is set for... This may give you the culprit....and help you pin point the problem :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD