What is wrong with the Piel Frama website?

Bluesy1

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Southern CA
I am trying to order an iPhone case with the snap closure. But most places I click on don't link anywhere. I can only select a red case (which is not what I want). Also there is no email to contact them. I was using Safari 3 web browser but the same thing happens even using Firefox.

Any suggestions?

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
I am trying to order an iPhone case with the snap closure. But most places I click on don't link anywhere. I can only select a red case (which is not what I want). Also there is no email to contact them. I was using Safari 3 web browser but the same thing happens even using Firefox.

Any suggestions?
Try going to www.cases.com/pfai.htm they have some of those cases there.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch

Any suggestions?
Because beginning right now Monday for the next 2 or 3 days these sites will have so much user traffic that it will be very slow. Try about 2 or 3 am will be the best time.