What is your favorite wireless headphones/earphones

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by Mthoroughbred, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Mthoroughbred

Mthoroughbred Contributor
    Silver

image.jpg image.jpg IMG_0012.JPG Show us your favorite wireless headphones/earphones. Mine so far are the Bose quiet control 30. For those that don't know these are collar style Bluetooth in ear with noise canceling. The noise cancelling can be adjusted either via app or through two buttons located on the side of the inline control. And my other pair is the Bragi The Headphone which are truly wireless in ear monitors that surprisingly sound really good to me.

2. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1484262945.037213.jpg
    Bragi Dash and headphones. These are my favorite.

3. Mthoroughbred

Silver

I have the Bragi Dash coming soon I want to compare them. I heard that the new update for the Dash is dope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Yes the new update makes your face part of the controls, touch your cheek twice for Siri, nod yes for a track, nod no to skip track. It's pretty amazing.

5. Mthoroughbred

Silver

Damn can't wait to get it lol. My friends always make fun of me cause I'm constantly buying headphones. And yet they are the first ones to ask what I think about a certain earphone they are interested in.

6. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

LOL! Me too, I still have an unopened Beats BT Headphones I got for free when I bought my MacBook this past year! Bragi is my latest craze lol

7. micky73

micky73 New Member

The Bragi's look sweet, it's cool to see them catching on so quick. I'm rocking some Sony MDR100ABN/B cans but I'm strongly considering some wireless earphones to go with them. Wires are so 2015.

8. Mthoroughbred

Silver

Just received my Bragi Dash today and I compared them to the Bragi Headphone and so far I like the Dash more. To me the Dash has better sound. Another reason I like the Dash is the updates. These earphones get software updates from Bragi improving the problems form the past as well as adding new features and gestures that make the Bragi Dash an experience. Also the case for the Bragi Dash provides at least 5 charges. The Bragi Headphone is a really good true wireless. I think that they are both great and Apple's efforts into this market by eliminating the iPhone's headphone jack was the push that this market needed to push this technology forward.

9. timscookie

timscookie New Member

Has anyone tried the Samsung IconX? I'm reading a lot about the Bragi's but the Samsung's seem to have gone under the radar. They look better than the AirPod's, they're much more affordable, and they're from a tried and tested company. They'd probably be my first choice right now.

10. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Glad you like the dash, I bought these memory foam tips on amazon and they really enhance the sound and inear feel!
    ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1484905726.600881.jpg

11. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

They are ok, the only thing I don't like about them is the poor battery life. I believe you get barely 1 hour per session.

12. Mthoroughbred

Silver

The icon x battery is a little less then an hour.

13. Mthoroughbred

Silver

Love these [​IMG]

14. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Ooooooo is that the case they come in now?!!! Me like it!!

15. Mthoroughbred

Silver

No I think this was/is a concept. And I like too. Hope they do release this and make it so it would work with all Bragi Dash

16. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

There’s a new reason to revisit the question of which wireless headphones/earphones are your favorites.

“Find My AirPods” has just debuted on iOS 10.3 Beta 1.

I’m almost sure there’s no GPS chip in each individual AirPod (and fairly sure neither AirPod has any GPS chip at all), so how would this work if you’ve lost one AirPod, say, in the park at night, and you’ve come home with only one AirPod in your ear?

I could only see this feature working if they’ve set up quantum entaglement with your iPhone and the iPhone itself is capable of locating them wherever they may be. :D

17. Mthoroughbred

Silver

I am assuming here since I don't own the AirPods. But I'm guessing it's the same way as an Apple Watch, iPod touch, and iPad as well as a MacBook it'll have to connect to a known wifi network. So basically if you loose them outside or get them stolen you can pretty much call it a lose. This I think is more if you loose them around the house or in a hotel room where they haven't found themselves outside the network. Or I could just be talking out of my ass lol

18. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

[erroneous post, Moderators, please delete]

#18 Rafagon, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  19. ottoj

ottoj New Member

Consider Beoplay H9

20. timscookie

timscookie New Member

B&O are always a good choice. Not many can afford 500 bucks for a pair of headphones though.