What is your favourite iPhone Design to date?

My Favourite iPhone Design is:

• Total voters

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
How is the 3G better than the 3GS in looks? Btw just wondering, they're identical in design from what I thought.
It isn't better. He was joking. Since the design is identical, the poll could have looked this:

1. 2G
2. 3G/3GS
3. iPhone 4

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
It isn't better. He was joking. Since the design is identical, the poll could have looked this:

1. 2G
2. 3G/3GS
3. iPhone 4
Gotcha! Based on that I can see how hard it would be to pick between the 3G or the 3GS....hmmm decisions ;P

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
Well seeing I've only ever had a 3Gs, I'll have to go with it. My brother has an iPhone 4 and although it does feel nice to hold, I gotta admit that I find it a bit too square. I like my curves :p.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Well seeing I've only ever had a 3Gs, I'll have to go with it. My brother has an iPhone 4 and although it does feel nice to hold, I gotta admit that I find it a bit too square. I like my curves :p.
Good point. I think a lot of our answers were based strictly on looks. I definitely agree that the 3GS has a more comfortable 'feel' to it. I notice it every time I pick up my old 3GS. Then I see the screen and I'm blown away by how pixelated and blurry it looks and the fact that I used to think it looked good. So, the iPhone 4 is superior in many ways, including looks, but the 3G/3GS is more comfortable to hold.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I always prefer nice soft curves to hard bodies. :rolleyes:

Why don't I see different sized bars in that poll? There's definitely something wrong there.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

Why don't I see different sized bars in that poll? There's definitely something wrong there.
The bar color is just a couple shades darker than the boxes. They're difficult to see, but they are there.

kiwee

Bronze
Jun 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
the look of the 4 screams sophisticated vs. immaturity. as much as the designs of the original & 3gs were neat, they still reminded me of a toy.
the 4 is sleek n' sexy.

save the soft curves for other things. there are certain things that need to make a statement.

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
I have to say, glass + metal= sexy iProduct. That is the iPhone 4.

offroadhunter

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
New York
Although I love my iPhone 4 best, I did like the tapered body of the 3gs.. I could easily grasp it from the table and pick it up and had a firm grip and I have to use a little more caution with the 4.. that's the only design feature I liked better on the 3gs.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I never had the original iPhone so IDK what that was like. I had the 3G and the 3GS and I was soo used to them. I didn't like the plastic back or the thick chrome bezel but my Incase Sliders covered that up.

I thought I would HATE the design of the iPhone 4, but I grew to like it, now I LOVE it and it is my favorite. I can do more with it (cases look awesome and bezel/antenna color covers make the phone look even better).

Also, this design looks so sophisticated and sleek. Hands down, IMO it is the best design by far.

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
i have had them all........

iPhone 4 IMO is the best design..............