What is your ringtone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
((i'm not sure if this has been posted before and i DID search through the first three pages of "ringtones" using the search function.. o well.))

1] What is your (main)ringtone?
2] Did you get it off of iTunes? If not, where from?

also if you have any ringtones that are set to specific people, feel free to post those aswell.

Here's Mine:
1] My Sharona by The Number 12 Looks Like You
2] I had already bought that song off of iTunes so i decided to use the iTunes ringtone editor to make my 30seconds of bliss.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I got all my ringtones through iBrickr because it seems as if any song I download via iTunes isn't able to be made into a ringtone.

My default tone is "Freaky Gurl" by Gucci Mane. I also have the "Peanut Butter Jelly" song from Family Guy assigned to some people, "You Know What It Is" by T.I., the "Family Guy Theme Song" for when my parents call, "Crank That Soulja Boy" by Soulja Boy and the "Halloween Theme" from Halloween the movie for October. Man I love ringtones.

Jun 26, 2007
mine is "are you gunna be my girl" - jet
and "get what you need" - jet
I use both of those for my friends
and marimba for a few others

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
I don't use any stock ringtones as the volume of all of them are too low. The only one I could consider is the old phone, which I hate with a passion, so that one is out.

Main ringtone - Sober by Tool, the first 28 seconds, created from the CD I own.

Brother - First 20 seconds of I-76 by G-love and Special Sauce, created from the CD I own.
Boss - First 30 seconds of Supervixen by Garbage, created from the CD I own.
Wife - Middle section (27 seconds) of Crazy Frog/Axel-F remix obtained from the internet (could not find a place to buy this one).
Friend 1 - first 30 seconds of Connected by Stereo MCs, created from the CD I own.
Friend 2 - First 30 seconds of DARE by the Gorillaz, created from the CD I own.
Friend 3 - First 30 seconds of Insane in the Membrane by Cypress Hill, created from the CD I own.
Friend 4 - First 30 seconds of 6 Underground by the Sneaker Pimps, created from the CD I own.

I checked on my Mac (phone is connected to the PC) and I did not see anything I would use, so I had to do it this way, at least until Apple gets their heads out of their xxxxx. =)

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I'm using Sly and the Family Stone's "stand" right now. I use the free download version of WavePad to cut the .25 seconds of the song I want and to increase the volume. Works great for me and quite loud. I do not use iTunes in any way for my ringers. I keep myusic on a separate hard drive anyway. I am using some original series StarTrek sounds for my system sounds. You can download some of these from MMI but there able to make them louder through wavepad so I just download them from free sites. And I do not mean illeagal sites like warez. Just ringtones sites that allow wav downloads...

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
My bud Bill who has 4 businessses: I'm a Hustla - Cassidy

My Uncle who likes to drink...a lot...: Me and My Gin - Bessie Smith

My Wife & home: Girls' Room - Liz Phair

Default: Who Can It Be Now? - Men at Work

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Husband- "Ain't No Other Man" -I made it on iTunes
BIL and boss-Alarm (I may have to change this-it scares me every time it rings)
Brother-"Photograph" by Nickelback-I made it on iTunes
MIL/FIL-Bell Tower
I had the default on Strum. Everyone makes fun of that one.

I think I need to change some of these.

astrolux

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
"Dead Skin Mask" ala Slayer's Seasons in the Abyss.
I really want more but, iTunes is so tight on the artist and songs. I still have not found a way around the ringtone problem without hacking the phone which I won't do....

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
My bud Bill who has 4 businessses: I'm a Hustla - Cassidy

My Uncle who likes to drink...a lot...: Me and My Gin - Bessie Smith

My Wife & home: Girls' Room - Liz Phair

Default: Who Can It Be Now? - Men at Work
Fitting...:laugh2: