What kind of earphone do you use for you iPods?

Haileelu

Jul 21, 2009
I wonder what earphones you use for enjoying your music on iPods? Do you like them? Are there any good websites except Apple who sell good iPod headphones in low price?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm a sucker for anything that is metallic blue, so I bought the Skullcandy earbuds, but I usually just use the stock headphones since they have the mic and controller buttons.

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Westone 3's soon with custom um56 molds. Love everything about them.
Wow! If these equal sex I want a pair lol. Custom molded sounds like $$$$. I just purchased the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10vi with microphone. Can't believe I bought them but they just screamed buy me! Hope my UE's are nearly as good as your customs. ;)
I was using Shure e4c which are pretty good. I will keep these for the sweaty workouts.

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
Wow! If these equal sex I want a pair lol. Custom molded sounds like $$$$. I just purchased the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10vi with microphone. Can't believe I bought them but they just screamed buy me! Hope my UE's are nearly as good as your customs. ;)
I was using Shure e4c which are pretty good. I will keep these for the sweaty workouts.
I haven't heard the triple fi's yet but they are supposed to be awesome as well. The custom tips are about 120 so not too bad. Wish i had the funds to go full custom iems but that would run like 800 for the ones i want lol and i just cant spend that on phones. Im very happy with my 3's though and i think you will be as well with the triples. Just be sure to try many different tips as they can make a big difference in IEM's.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
I use the Bose in-ear headphones that I got a couple of years ago. The Apple ones hurt my ears & tend to fall out.

exe

Aug 9, 2009

I have the non vi version. Does your button work just like the iPhone ones, meaning do they control the audio such as next track, previous track, on top of the start stop?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I have 3 different pairs of headphones.
1 is the Maximo IP-H2s
1 is the UltimateBuds UB5's - original design
1 is the UltimateBuds UB5's - revised and current edition- so far my favorite pair. Light, sound great, and CHEAP. - 35 of their site.

I have reviews over on Macgirl.net

syxR

Jan 1, 2010
Florida
Once I have to replace the stock Apple headphones, I'll probably pick up some cheap Sony headphones. I've had 2 pairs of them and for $7 you can't go wrong.

I may look into getting some nicer headphones eventually though.

R

robinmarkk

There are so many ear phones availbale for ipods. I like to enjoying music on my pods. First of all you choose your budget for earphones. I use westone 3 True 3-Way Tripple Driver Earphones. It is such a nice earphone for ipods.