What kind of iPhone does Steve Jobs have?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rob22

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I'm wondering; What if you could get your hands on Steve Jobs' phone, what do you think his is like?:p

bobvila

Aug 5, 2007
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Steve's is probably stock. Although it would be cool to think that his would have some crazy features that we don't, that is highly unlikely. I also don't see him spending the time to change an icon set that he probably approved himself before the iPhone reached market.

turbo187

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Steve's is probably stock. Although it would be cool to think that his would have some crazy features that we don't, that is highly unlikely. I also don't see him spending the time to change an icon set that he probably approved himself before the iPhone reached market.
I disagree. Steve Jobs is a perfectionist. He's probably testing out new features, that we'll see released in the future, right now.

rob22

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007

I'm sure that he would have the same icons but I bet he's at least got iTunes ringtones.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Steve probably does help test out new apps for the iPhone, but I doubt he has them ON his iPhone. If you watched the Keynote he gave in January, the iPhone he had did not yet have the YouTube app, and one app (the calendar, I think) was not yet finished.