What one thing do you want more than anything on your iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
It doesn't have to be realisitic..

For me, the capability to watch live yankee games would make this the greatest thing ever.

eyephone

Jul 4, 2007
well, besides full exchange activesync of my contacts and calendars, I really want to have a window on the home screen that tells me what my next appointment is. Right now I have to wait for my reminder to see what's next. All my windows mobile smartphones have has a little bubble with by next appointment weather it was in thirty minutes or in three days.

I really got spoiled by having that convenience. I think that in the near future we will have activesync support through a third party application, but as for the window showing your next appointment, well I guess we will have to wait and see.

This is the one thing that I would like to see more than anything. This is very important to people who use their phones as tools to conduct businesss.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
More personalizing options like change alert sounds, colors, remove Stocks from my home page, which I never have even looked at, stuff like that. I want to personalize it without hacking.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
True and reliable push email.
Jive Talk that can run as an app or in the background.
Ability to IM people with BB (maybe using PIN) would be useful to me.
Copy/Paste of course...(believe this is coming)
iChat (this HAS to be coming)
A visual indicator of new messages would have been nice. Blinking LED perhaps...

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Hardware

Not a software thing, but I want bluetooth stereo headphones that include a microphone for taking phone calls. Of course, because of Apple's implementation of bluetooth, this would require a plug-in bluetooth attachment to the iPhone.
I hate the ear bud cord.

aliphoner

Jul 22, 2007
Mms

I'll second the motion for true MMS capabilities. Every phone with a camera that I've ever seen has this. You would think a $600 phone would have it. Other than that, I love it! Especially since brilliant modders fixed the issue of adding personal ringtones :)

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
batch/group delete things like emails

AOTOH

be able to singly delete things like recent calls, missed calls

seems like a contradiction the way they have it working

and strangely I may be in vast minority on this one but I'd like it to allow hitting a second button after choosing a contact to call, particularly from the favorites/recents/missed lists..... the screen is so sensitive that when driving, working with one hand its tough to hit the right one often so I'd like to be able to tap and see what I've chosen, then hit something else to make the call

this little beauty really is hazardous to your driving health -- so much more screen intensive than reg cell phone

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I'd like a "timed" button for silent mode. If I take my iPhone into a movie theater, I want to turn off the ringer for 2 hours, only. Often, if I use the silent button on the phone, I forget to turn it back on, only to discover that it's still off a day or two later.

Errk!

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Unquestionably - full Flash support. Doing so opens up a whole new world of possibilities and features on this device.

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Audible alerts from Calendar. Vibrate only? You gotta be kidding me...
I am pretty sure I get both a sound and a vibrate when I have a calendar reminder. You didn't turn off your calendar sounds did you?

Now I would like a repeating notification for all missed alerts, calendar, email, calls, SMS, voice mails. This is the one feature I really miss from my previous phones.