What other apps do you want?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hayesimus

what other kinds of Apps are you looking forward to? I'm not good at thinking of any apparently cause i can't seem to. I want a Magic 8 ball app. that'd be neat. AND A FORTUNE COOKIE APP!

just some cool little apps. but seriously. what else do we need or want. real apps like to do lists and stuff.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I want Jive Talk native on my iPhone.
I want a goooood RSS aggregator like Viigo on the iPhone (maybe it is out there...?)
The 8 ball would be cool, I would love to use that in a meeting when having to make a call on something....
Did I mention I want Jive Talk NATIVE on my iPhone?

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Bejeweled! I want Bejeweled! Waaaahhhh....the web version is too slow and has no sound. Bah.

Also, I wouldn't mind a video recording function with a straight to YouTube upload feature.:cool:

Norwest

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I just want Apple to fix what's there for now. Where's the 1.1 update?

Aside from that?

1. Anything native that lets me transfer and store files without installing software on a computer.

2. A way to save pics from email.

3. A contacts program that allows me to build groups on the phone?

I'll stop there.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Video Recording
Full Flash Support
Multiple Photo Emailing

With these, I would never buy another phone. Ever.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I want a Video App, and a REAL Camera App.

I would like to have camera features like auto shutter, delayed shutter, colorize, brightness/contrast, saturation, timed shutter, viewfinder on/off, and the ability to use a hardware button for taking pictures, like Ring Volume Up or something.

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
I wonder if there could be a natively-run hack solution to streaming audio content on the iPhone? there's so many 3rd party media players for all kinds of content, can't it be possible to build a plug-in type dealie for .pls content from the ground up? I thought I saw something somewhere about someone developing a way to load audio urls from a command line, but I'm not sure if it was for streaming content or not...

H

Hayesimus

even if they came out with the SUPERiPHONE? 100gb memory, mms, sms, IM, triple battery life, screen made of diamonds(so it won't scratch or crack), and i dunno some other ridiculously outlandish upgrades? and of course i mean after the two month initial price so now they are dirt cheap. wouldn't get one of those? lol

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Need a full fledge yahoo messenger not web version. And anytime I receive message, kick off the vibrate or some tone
Check out Jive Talk. It allows you to IM with ALL the major IM clients so you are not limited to Yahoo Msngr. If you have friends on AIM, ICQ, GTalk, MSN, Yahoo or Myspace you can IM them all from one application and all your contacts, regardless of what IM they use are in one screen.

www.beejive.com/iPhone.

This would be SICK as a native app. And I TOTALLY agree that some notification would be nice. I miss my little blinking light on my Blackberry to let me know I have a message or IM.

MilanoRex

Sep 14, 2007

I really want a program that will disable the loading of images in Safari, but add a function where you can press and hold an empty image placeholder to load the image..